Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bubbling will make u wanna stop playing for the day almost EVERYTIME, atleast makes me wanna take a break!

totally agree! but i do have same problem. i need to play smaller stakes i guess? bc ill have like 100$ and play 5.50$ sngs and 2c-4c 4$ buyin cash, and i got it up to that in about a week from 2$! but then "varience or whatev" takes me right back down playing the SAME games! what would u guys recommend?

its not blackjack nor is it bingo but sometimes I really wonder....last night I lost all my chips to hands going or calling all in preflop...all three time they were drawing to one lower card....like q9 vs aq...etc...fun stuff...
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Quote Originally Posted by suited88 View Post
    bubbling will make u wanna stop playing for the day almost EVERYTIME, atleast makes me wanna take a break!
    bubbling on the river will make you wanna break some shit!!!
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Veteran
    bad beats make poker exciting for better or for worse

oker is tough to play sometimes, you really have to have patience with dealing with small stakes donks that play anything likr Gold.

PokerOwned God
    yep - worst time I ever had was a month on Absolute. I started looking over my shoulder thinking I was being filmed for a prank show. Lost with AA like 5x, had my sets beat by over sets4x, lost with KK to under pair all in pre flop as usual. so a dude havein 15 outs and hitting is so freakin common its sick. Try playing hyper turbos if you want to go insane. I took 3rd last period to win like $15 prize but lost like $40. Pryor to that I was up $100 so profit went down to $30ish all said and done - but now its going back up. Ive Seen my AK lost to A8 so many times I'm immune to it. Just know ur making the right decisions and it will come your way - I won $400 or so a month ago and lost 190 of it the next but its all profit and turning back around already this month,
    IF you play micros or free rolls - just know ur gonna get punched in the face gtd for a week or a month and then the flood gates open if ur any good.

PokerOwned God
    BTW My latest donks all seem to be happening at final tables... SUXXX!!!! I play for 3 hours and right when I get to the big money My KK gets beat by a huge chip stack with 35s calling everything. this has happened the last 5x. Making 4x my buy in is still gd - but my god - making it to the top 3 is a month maker - you go to 25/50 buyins etc...

it happens alot its a freeroll

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Gaahhh I have bubbled so many times lately in the PO freerolls. Out 11th then 16th at Bovada, etc. So frustrating, especially when you are sure you played well and someone sucks out with a gut shot on the river. Good luck next time, though-- long term you're on the right track!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast