Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tired of all you crybaby as* men

Grow the hell up, stop crying over losing a fkn hand or game. Do you see us women acting like whining little b's when we lose? Sure we may get upset, but we have enough grace to say nice hand, good game then move on. I swear sometimes it's sad to witness. I have the perfect solution for all of you that don't like to get beat. QUIT PLAYING POKER. Or grow some balls and learn how to lose, just as good as you win.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

. Do you see us women acting like whining little b's when we lose? Sure we may get upset, but we have enough grace to say nice hand, good game then move on.

ur the one whining about whining

fu
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

we dont see u whining cuz ure to fucking busy betting on shit and winning hands u shouldnt be playing get yo ass back in the fkin kitchen where u belong sammiches wont make themselves
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I totally agree with ya pokertoi, I have never seen such crybabies in my life, you would think they were playin for a million dollars the way some of them act. LMFAO!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Oh yeah, if you really want to bitsh about something try having a dad thats dieing and an uncle in the hospital in a coma after having a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    we dont see u whining cuz ure to fucking busy betting on shit and winning hands u shouldnt be playing get yo ass back in the fkin kitchen where u belong sammiches wont make themselves
    can you come here and make me?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    Fuuuuuuu Azreal, most of you are nothing but DONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

women are pretty terrible at poker tho, the older the worse also
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

iggy is powerfull

PokerOwned God
    azreal that is fucked up shit to say to anyone. this is why i have you blocked. what a scummy motherfucker. alll u had to do was ignore this post which i actually did after reading. i seen azreal or Israel posted here so i wanted to see what it was the fuck you said. you suck.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast