Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    He was not joking he is just being his typical asshole self. but you 2 can take his side I don't care. A lot of people don't like prawney because he is such an asshole.
    Text has no voice but alot of times prawny sense of humor is a little off. LOL

this post was headed for trouble since it began LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

this thread is too funnny,, but true tho I have never ever seeen so many crazy sore losers, anywhere in any other forum,. too....I think PO does soemthin do a lot of the guys here and makes them too angry.... worst one used to be lamebrane... too ... idk what hapapppend to him,, havent seen him in a while, even tho i dont play carb now,,, maybe he gave up poker like a lottta guys here shoild too lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

toi... the reason you made this thread is because you suck at both life and poker and resorted to turning everyone on each other.

do the world a favor, and get your ass back in the cotton field.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    toi... the reason you made this thread.
    Do yourself a favor and delete your post before someone else reads it and finds out what a truly ignorant asshole you are.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789