Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Keep it civil....

I get what you are saying toi, but it is not even in just these. It seems to be men doing all the crying even on cash tables, and they wonder why we like playing in the ladies only events, there is none of that going on in those, it is a relaxing change of pace.
    lies
    ive seen u in here moaning about how terrible the ladies only events are...like poke said donks dont tend to moan about other donks
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    women are pretty terrible at poker tho, the older the worse also
    Really??? We control our emotions better... I can gaurantee i've never broke a 800 dollar laptop because i lost a $2 tournament lol... plus I've noticed alot of the people who signed up around same time as me (mostly guys) havent made 1/2 of what i have in the freerolls and they call me trash cause they got outplayed... I enjoy it though I wash your stink of your chips with your tears before i put em in my stack...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    lies
    ive seen u in here moaning about how terrible the ladies only events are...like poke said donks dont tend to moan about other donks
    no you have not

Banned
    Men are just more competitive, no need to talk down on the other gender from either side.

Banned
    Women are ok with loosing, men are not, end of story.

bet this thread is about lilg
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Veteran
    My wife beats me most of the time we play together... I have been trying to get her to play here so that I do not get the dirty look when I want to play so much. She says it will be worth her time when she can beat up on the euro donks again. If you ever see her on here while I am away for any reason please try to talk her into playing!!

great topic here, this 1 is
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never complain, never explain, that's the best way.
    You should definitely not complain if you get sucked out on by a donk. In the long run he might be your best source of income and if your rant at him makes him leave the table, then you've just lost that source.

PokerOwned Master
    this is true. i hate when people cry over losing full stop, whether its a man or woman. and i see it here more than anywhere. i turn chat off in most of my games. if you lose then open up another table and get on with it. I've lost to some pretty fucked up play but i just label them, make a note and avoid been in marginal spots against them. maybe you guys that cry shouldn't get so attached to your hands.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast