Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    A day or two with no poker what so ever (Sorry, I know you didn't want to hear it). Exercise if you aren't already. Then read a book, watch a video about poker strategy. Perhaps some software. Not to completely change your game but to identify if you have started to allow leaks into your game. Can certain situations be handled differently.

I know we are each different but when I tilt, sometimes it is an instatilt where I get impatient and I start pushing really aggressive and maybe donk of more chips than normal. For me this is rare and usually doesn't last to long. (As long as my stack lasts.)

However, the really dangerous tilt for me is a slow chronic tilt. One that starts altering my game play. Makes me more passive. Stops me from protecting my hands because I start trying to play low ball to prevent myself from going bust. Not betting the right amounts for value. Allowing people to make their hand at to cheap a price. Calling off to much when I'm not sure.

No doubt the "all in" suck outs hurt but they are easy to identify. In my opinion the slow leaks are more dangerous because they are a constant bankroll drain that can be tricky to spot.
    That's actually some really good advice. I'll make sure to look into that as well. Luckily I have a trial of some really good software to do something like that. Thanks deedbr.

Btw, if you ever want to talk poker strategy or review hands, let me know. I'm always looking to improve my game and I have a lot of respect for yours.

PokerOwned Master
    you must more focus on your play, and play your ABC game :P

Hello, the advice i want to give you is divided into 3 things. First of all start working on your variance, go play a lot of different games. Second focus less on the statistics, it seems you have that under control and start looking more on reads and other psychological things. And the last thing i want to say to you is that you Always have to stay focused, wait for the better days. Good luck!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    That's actually some really good advice. I'll make sure to look into that as well. Luckily I have a trial of some really good software to do something like that. Thanks deedbr.

Btw, if you ever want to talk poker strategy or review hands, let me know. I'm always looking to improve my game and I have a lot of respect for yours.
    I would be interested. I do appreciate the compliment but my game is in a transition right now. So I am doing some really donk things right now.

I am sure in time you are going to get your game and bankroll back on track.

take a break or go to lower stakes
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

just dont run bad you want have that prob. i dont let bad beats get to me that i think comes with time
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

when you run bad, don't play or drop down real low
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

stop playing and go get someee clamm or drink some brew and chilll out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Take it easy, after rain it Always is sunshine! And if you are a HP fan, U know what Always mean...

PokerOwned Veteran
    when im on a bad run ill walk away and find something else to do and come back and try some more. I cant really go multiple days without it. ill just stick to the freerolls if im running that badly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast