Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

Is It Time To Put Bauswacks On The Back Of A Milk Carton????

You Know what's annoying? When someone busts out and then sticks around to harass the player that busted them. I don't care who the fuck you are and how fucking good you think your poker skills are we have all lost tough hands that should "theoretically" have gone our way. That?s poker. AK loses to AQ. KK beats AA. In Poker as in Life, Shit Happens!! Bad beats, tough breaks get over it. In my humble opinion basically, Shut the Fuck Up and move on.

So the other night when I was playing a client freeroll and the Final Table came together there were 11 people present but only 10 people playing. The other person was no longer playing, they had busted. Yet, there they were, using the chat box in the same way a fat lady shares a plate of Bloomin Onions, not well.

Bauswacks, a.k.a Ballsax, a.k.a the self-anointed "King of Poker Owned," had lost a tough hand to another player, TONelson that in the realm of PokerOwned poker play happens 20 times a day. It was something like AJ>AQ. Oh My God!

A Travesty right?

In Bauswacks diluted mind it was. So there he was ripping line after retarded line of statements that could best be described as, "Fucking Annoying," In the direction of TONelson. It was the usual unoriginal crap that has been around since the start of online poker. Shit like, "you fucking suck," "you are the fucking worst," blah blah blah, but always straying back to the point that TONelson would not make the money.

Ok. Really?

So in order to quell this stupidity on Bauswacks part I stepped up and said in so many words to put your money where your mouth is and let's make a side bet. I did this for three reasons.

#1) TONelson did not deserve the abuse because he is a solid player.

#2) Bauswacks thinks his shit doesn't stink and that irks me worse than a White Sox win.

#3) TONelson insisted that if I made a bet with him his would disappear and stiff me. Bauswacks insisted that he would never do that and TONelson is a lying idiot.

In terms of PokerOwned time I have known TONelson for quite awhile. During this time I have never once known his to lie, deceive, cheat, scam or unfairly slander a single member regarding poker or anything else for that matter.

Me, on the other hand, I love to write. I especially love to write about when someone is right. Bauswacks and I made a bet in front of 9 other players for an undisclosed amount poker points (In my mind it?s the principle that matters) wagering that if TONelson cashes then I win.

Predictably TONelson cashed and to add an exclamation point he Won. Predictably, as soon as TONelson was in the money Bauswacks immediately logged off failing to pay me on the bet in the process. This was Thursday night.

A quick look at the calendar will reveal that it is now Sunday afternoon and more than several days have passed and I am still waiting to be paid.

TONelson I hate to say it but you were right again. Bauswacks you my friend, showed your true chops to myself and hopefully to others with your behavior that night followed by your actions afterward.

I am sure you will have an excuse. Losers always do. Keep the fucking points and next time, when you bust, keep your senseless comments to yourself. Thank you.
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 09-21-2014 at 04:43 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Wow! Thanks man!

Appreciate the couple paragraphs i'll read when i give a fuck!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post

You lost me

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    Wow! Thanks man!

Appreciate the couple paragraphs i'll read when i give a fuck!

I think it is safe to say that there are far fewer people who care when or even if you will read this as the last time you EVER had a valid opinion about anything... well that will be the first time really.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You lost me
    And you lost TO me
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

ballsack pay the fool and Neil your right it get shit gets old i cant stand a poor loser. +1 on thread
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Pay your debt Scums. i thought you said you have 50k points ballsack? your just a little fag trying to sag running your dumb ass mouth and look at you now!!!

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

You Know what's annoying? When someone busts out and then sticks around to harass the player that busted them. I don't care who the fuck you are and how fucking good you think your poker skills are we have all lost tough hands that should "theoretically" have gone our way. That?s poker. AK loses to AQ. KK beats AA. In Poker as in Life, Shit Happens!! Bad beats, tough breaks get over it. In my humble opinion basically, Shut the Fuck Up and move on.

So the other night when I was playing a client freeroll and the Final Table came together there were 11 people present but only 10 people playing. The other person was no longer playing, they had busted. Yet, there they were, using the chat box in the same way a fat lady shares a plate of Bloomin Onions, not well.

Bauswacks, a.k.a Ballsax, a.k.a the self-anointed "King of Poker Owned," had lost a tough hand to another player, TONelson that in the realm of PokerOwned poker play happens 20 times a day. It was something like AJ>AQ. Oh My God!

A Travesty right?

In Bauswacks diluted mind it was. So there he was ripping line after retarded line of statements that could best be described as, "Fucking Annoying," In the direction of TONelson. It was the usual unoriginal crap that has been around since the start of online poker. Shit like, "you fucking suck," "you are the fucking worst," blah blah blah, but always straying back to the point that TONelson would not make the money.

Ok. Really?

So in order to quell this stupidity on Bauswacks part I stepped up and said in so many words to put your money where your mouth is and let's make a side bet. I did this for three reasons.

#2) Bauswacks thinks his shit doesn't stink and that irks me worse than a White Sox win.

#3) TONelson insisted that if I made a bet with him his would disappear and stiff me. Bauswacks insisted that he would never do that and TONelson is a lying idiot.

In terms of PokerOwned time I have known TONelson for quite awhile. During this time I have never once known his to lie, deceive, cheat, scam or unfairly slander a single member regarding poker or anything else for that matter.

Me, on the other hand, I love to write. I especially love to write about when someone is right. Bauswacks and I made a bet in front of 9 other players for an undisclosed amount poker points (In my mind it?s the principle that matters) wagering that if TONelson cashes then I win.

Predictably TONelson cashed and to add an exclamation point he Won. Predictably, as soon as TONelson was in the money Bauswacks immediately logged off failing to pay me on the bet in the process. This was Thursday night.

A quick look at the calendar will reveal that it is now Sunday afternoon and more than several days have passed and I am still waiting to be paid.

TONelson I hate to say it but you were right again. Bauswacks you my friend, showed your true chops to myself and hopefully to others with your behavior that night followed by your actions afterward.

I am sure you will have an excuse. Losers always do. Keep the fucking points and next time, when you bust, keep your senseless comments to yourself. Thank you.
    LOL at the bold part and I am the best between you and I

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

A Travesty right?

Ok. Really?

I Just wannna KNow if DRY.s dignity is still for sale , neilll??? LOLLL

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    WELL! I for sure have my tantrums(every other game) but I usually ruin another keyboard by pounding on it. In the heat of things I offer a bounty or two, , or a bet , and I ALWAYS pay. I Know folks here can think of me as a jerk, but I always pay my debts, and give a few points to those in need. aside from that,do what ya say you are gonna do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast