Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tilts alot

Experienced Member
    when I get out of bad beat I'm very happy because already lost a lot from them too: S

PokerOwned Master
    clearly a bad player yourself if bad players tilt you. join a table full of regs and see how well you do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was at a table and this guy was shoving every single hand and I could even get king high for 20 hands I hate when stuff like that happens

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Moral of the story is......I really have no idea. Any ad libs?

Might want to consider some anger-management sessions? You're going to have a heart attack if you don't learn to chill a bit.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    tilting is a natural human reaction to a harsh, brutal and heart wrenching game. A game we call poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I know a lot about getting on tilt. I constantly fold shit hands but always seem to hit the flop. puts me on tilt

PokerOwned Pro
    You can't buy them all but you can buy a decent amt. of pots if you bet the right amount.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah I always tilt a lot, ill hit the flop with the bullshit cards ive folded preflop, puts me right on tilt

Seasoned Veteran
    Would it be fair to say that results based strategy evaluation is not a good idea? Evaluate each hand separate from the others and use the information to make decisions on close calls. It's not blackjack, the deck doesn't get better or worse for you as the game goes on... No pro here, just trying to piece it all together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12