Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tilting why?

PokerOwned Master
    i try to play me own game , but have been known to change it up depending on the tables dynamics

PokerOwned Veteran
    what do u mean why tilt!!! i just watched oprah this morning and she said tilting is high in fiber, good for your heart, and aids in ending world hunger and as we all know oprah doesn't lie. hell i'm on tilt right now and it's wonderful.. have you you a healthy dose of tilt today try it it'll change your life.....

PokerOwned Veteren
    you must play your own game, but be able to switch gears depending on your particular table

PokerOwned Pro
    I never tilt. Bahahahahah jp

what surprises me is how much info is out there to use to better your skills and instead of using it players just piss and moan and complain. I have said this a thousand times, NOTE THE WEAK OR BAD PLAYERS. This info will help you for a later date, trust me

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

yeah but if the donk donks you out there is no next hand

Also i dont understand how someone cannot go on tilt when some idiot donk suks out on ya, seriously... I go off on them instantly and if they reply im there for my whole 2 minutes berating them. its one of the only games that a IDIOT can possibly win.

A person who doesnt know how to play golf cant beat me
    A person who doesnt know how to bowl cant beat me.
    A person who cant shoot hoops cant beat me in horse.
    A person who cant shoot horse shoes cant beat me .
    A person who cant shoot a gun cant out shoot me.
    I could go on and on and on.. Yet the IDIOT who doesnt know how to play poker constantly beats me. GO FIGURE!!

Theres only 1 tool i use while playin poker and even that shouldnt be allowed and thats notes. You cant take notes at a live table nor can u use other software (poker tracker(cheats) at the table yet some cant play with out using some sort of advantage. But at least someone using any of them items are trying to get better and id much rather play against someone who "knows" how to play vrs the drunk or the online IDIOT!!
    Last edited by abwil2; 09-14-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    yeah but if the donk donks you out there is no next hand

Also i dont understand how someone cannot go on tilt when some idiot donk suks out on ya, seriously... I go off on them instantly and if they reply im there for my whole 2 minutes berating them. its one of the only games that a IDIOT can possibly win.

A person who doesnt know how to play golf cant beat me
    A person who doesnt know how to bowl cant beat me.
    A person who cant shoot hoops cant beat me in horse.
    A person who cant shoot horse shoes cant beat me .
    A person who cant shoot a gun cant out shoot me.
    I could go on and on and on.. Yet the IDIOT who doesnt know how to play poker constantly beats me. GO FIGURE!!

Theres only 1 tool i use while playin poker and even that shouldnt be allowed and thats notes. You cant take notes at a live table nor can u use other software (poker tracker(cheats) at the table yet some cant play with out using some sort of advantage. But at least someone using any of them items are trying to get better and id much rather play against someone who "knows" how to play vrs the drunk or the online IDIOT!!
    Ya, but a person who is new/visiting to a small town will always get the girl...

PokerOwned God
    if you figure out WHY then the next step is HOW ... how to stop/remedy it ... unless you like tilting

You mean I can't count on winning every hand,,,,, OMG
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Normally I am very calm and patient. But if I am carddead for a long time, then get a premium hand and loose it to a donk, the it is TILT - TIME, lol...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast