Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tilts alot

Wink Tilts alot

As you may have seen me in the games as layurcardsdwnandloose i go on tilt alot because of the fact that alot of others bet with nothing i mean you cant buy them all so why do some try.that seems odd to me but it also pisses me off when some bet with nothing at all like i saying betting the pot with nothing.i mean i chase alot but im not betting alot doing it.and i do go on tilt when i see people do it from time after time just to be fools i recon god who goes 600 on a 3 10 off suit thats kinda crazy if you ask me but i've seen them do it and someone with the best hand usually folds because of it thAAT WHY ANYMORE I CALL JUST TO SEE WHAT SOME HAVE TO SEE IF THEY ARE ONE LIKE THAT I AM KEEPING THE NAMES OF THE ONES that do this just for records so when they make the big bets i may call it just to see

thankls dennis

better watch from now on you may get called especially if im in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    As you may have seen me in the games as layurcardsdwnandloose i go on tilt alot because of the fact that alot of others bet with nothing i mean you cant buy them all so why do some try.that seems odd to me but it also pisses me off when some bet with nothing at all like i saying betting the pot with nothing.i mean i chase alot but im not betting alot doing it.and i do go on tilt when i see people do it from time after time just to be fools i recon god who goes 600 on a 3 10 off suit thats kinda crazy if you ask me but i've seen them do it and someone with the best hand usually folds because of it thAAT WHY ANYMORE I CALL JUST TO SEE WHAT SOME HAVE TO SEE IF THEY ARE ONE LIKE THAT I AM KEEPING THE NAMES OF THE ONES that do this just for records so when they make the big bets i may call it just to see

thankls dennis

better watch from now on you may get called especially if im in the game
    Ugh, what did I just read... 3080895-7908154306-tumbl.jpg

It's like people don't understand POKER!!!

welcome to the donkey field. Don't step in the poop..........gl out there

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Didn't some guy bluff hellmuth with 10 3 during the main event a few years back. Sent him on TILT big time!

Banned
    What's really funny to me is when you call them with air and win and they try to chastise your game.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    i mean i chase alot but im not betting alot doing it.
    So your a self-confessed negative EV play-maker?

Chasing + betting = positive EV.

Im not trying to be rude, but your rant has the obvious patina of a player who does not understand the game, especially with the way players are all competing for aggression-king today. You should retool your game and adjust to the climate around you. If you find yourself unable to adjust you need to find the game/stakes that offers the type of play your looking for. However if your looking for a game where all the players play ABC poker and fold to raises and bets unless they have the nuts you may need to find a way back to before 2005.

PokerOwned Veteran
    just don't go on tilt, if you see that someone plays T3o, just take advantage from him, you will win most of the times,but you will lose other times

Yo rackinitin, hang in there and just stay on your game and you will conquer all feats. Good luck to you out in the poker arena!

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    So your a self-confessed negative EV play-maker?

Chasing + betting = positive EV.

Im not trying to be rude, but your rant has the obvious patina of a player who does not understand the game, especially with the way players are all competing for aggression-king today. You should retool your game and adjust to the climate around you. If you find yourself unable to adjust you need to find the game/stakes that offers the type of play your looking for. However if your looking for a game where all the players play ABC poker and fold to raises and bets unless they have the nuts you may need to find a way back to before 2005.
    This guy got it all right.

Also maybe someone needs to tell Phil Hellmuth to go back to 2005 aswell. ABC poker just isnt how online is played these days

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow i went into major rage mode on bovada man was at like 50 bucks then all the way down to 25 and played a 20 hu and won thank god i won it dont try that at home horrible brm tilto meter was up i need to learn how to not do that any advice lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast