Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tilting

Experienced Member

Tilting

Last weekend at a home game with my friends I went on tilt. I got QQ and made a call against a friend on an 4 6 9 J board with a flush draw. My friend shoved and after a lot of time guessing what he had i determined he was bluffing. I call and he turns over A 4. I'm in a good position and the only cards that can beat me is an ace or a 4. Of course the river is an ace, and i lose about 50% of my stack. My play suffered the rest of the night

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    tilting for points tilting for points tilting for points tilting for points

why u tilting jcole

PokerOwned Master
    When you on tilt, you should better stop playing immediately as it affect your play in a very bad manner. Tilt is like gambling ...

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Tilt is like when a hand gets stuck in your head and you can't get over it,my advice is play every day then you'll get used to bull--- happening cause in poker especially holdem it happens alot.

I guess this is where we're supposed to follow with "Cool story, bro", right? Not trying to be mean (ok... maybe a little), but I feel like you left us hanging in the middle of the story. Did you end up losing a ton of money or did you realize you were tilting and leave before losing a ton? Did you get revenge by getting his wife pregnant?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    my old saying is "when in doubt don't".... you should have folded.. because you new you could be beaten and you were risking half of your chip stack... remember the object of a tourney is to be the last man standing

Banned
    you cam lose alt of $$$$$ while tilting your best bet is too just quit which is nearly impossible

PokerOwned God
    Wow. Hope ur still pals and everything. But hey, it's poker.

PokerOwned Master
    Playing without been affected with tilt is what differ bad players with a best ones! Emotions didn't help you think wisely! So escape if possible, even if not you should do so!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast