Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Thoughts on Lock

Lock is a joke imo but the tourneys are soft and full of donks, plus most people don't care because they know they aren't going to get paid. They do have some good tourneys running all around the clock. You can buy lock for .14 average from a big dealer and sell it back to him for .10 so when you look at it like that you aren't doing to bad. I highly recommend if you're going to play on the site don't deposit. Unfortunately people still are because I see players in the new depositors tourney. I feel bad for them because they don't know any better. I originally came here to brag about making 3 final tables last night at the same time winning over $800 but then I thought nothing to really brag about because its only $80 real money.

you'd be better off buying at .10 on the $1 and just selling at .14 on the $1 and not worry bout winning or losing. That's my 2c.

That's a 40% roi. Man that win rate is bomb w/ no downside. Cept, if lock goes out of biz that is...

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    you'd be better off buying at .10 on the $1 and just selling at .14 on the $1 and not worry bout winning or losing. That's my 2c.

That's a 40% roi. Man that win rate is bomb w/ no downside. Cept, if lock goes out of biz that is...
    I agree but not every one has the capital or network to do that. A lot of people don't get into that and just like to play.

Seasoned Veteran
    Btw cookies that banner is hypnotizing for some reason.... or maybe its just me.

Didnt you have like 10k for sale or soemthing?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    He also said when I asked him how much bcp for $100 lock he said $20 bcp, LOL

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Didnt you have like 10k for sale or soemthing?
    Yea I do are you interested?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    He also said when I asked him how much bcp for $100 lock he said $20 bcp, LOL
    because bcp is not worth 100%

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why aint it, sell it for 100% everyday??

Seasoned Veteran
    I can buy bcp for .9, I don't know what you were expecting but any thing less then $20 is not worth it to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast