Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    when you catch the cards at on the river, you're a poker genius. when you don't then you're just a donkey lol
    I know it feels that way but it really should be about making the right decision. Don't worry about the results in the short term.

PokerOwned Veteran
    everyone has there ups and downs. theres some that are consistently in the top but I find my surroundings during the game affect me majorly between my nephew being 4 and crazy and my family around me its hard to concentrate for the whole tournament. or I just eff it quick im good at that too lol

Well, I didn't take first, but the 3 games I played yesterday evening, (9.p.m Lock, 10.p.m Carbon, and 11.p.m Juicy, I made all three final tables, so i'm pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by pokertoi View Post
    Well, I didn't take first, but the 3 games I played yesterday evening, (9.p.m Lock, 10.p.m Carbon, and 11.p.m Juicy, I made all three final tables, so i'm pleased.
    Those are results you can be proud of, but the win is always the one you want!
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Master
    nice then, when you are winning money, nobody will say single word: D

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    when you catch the cards at on the river, you're a poker genius. when you don't then you're just a donkey lol
    LMAO!! this is just how he has been getting a lot of wins RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123