Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

Thor the Not So SuperHero

As a member of Poker Owned since July 2011, I have borrowed tens of thousands of points and made countless marketplace deals. Not once have I stiffed, defrauded or bamboozled another member out of a single point. Not one!!! That is why I am so pissed off. That is why I feel it is worth the time to write this. That is why I think it is important to put this out there. THOR is a piece of shit, who doesn’t deserve to anyone’s respect no matter how many tourneys’ he wins or how many LLBs he is victorious in.

A few nights ago, I entered into a 1600 pt LLB with THOR. I have never dealt with THOR. I do not know THOR. THOR doesn’t know me. THOR joined our little community while I was on a 45-day PO hiatus. Right after I entered into the LLB my Affinity went down, rendering me unable to then sign up for the tournament itself. When my internet returned, the tournament had already started. It was 8 minutes into it. I immediately sent a PM to the MOD on duty, PRAWNEY, explaining I was unable to sign up for the tourney may I get my 1600 pts back. I have the message in my sent mail folder. PRWNEY, for whatever reason, fails to act upon my request and the tourney ends.

The next morning, when I realize that I still didn’t have my points back, I ask POOF "what’s up?" POOF explained that since the tourney was over the 1600 pts had been awarded to THOR by default and I should talk to him about it.
    This is where things get fucked up and THOR shows that he is a grade A douchebag. He knows I never played in the tournament. He knows that he didn’t win those 1600 pts. They were awarded to him by accident. Why does he know this?

#1) Look at THOR’s stats. They are pretty good. Thus, he must not be a total dim wit.

#2) The 1600 point LLB was his biggest of the tournament. It stands to reason that at some point during the event he looked at the leader board and noticed that I was not on it.

#3) After the tournament’s conclusion, he was awarded 3200 pts instead of 1600 pts. Based on point #2 he must have then realized that something was strange because how do you beat someone who didn’t even sign up.

#4) I followed POOF’s advice and sent Two private messages to THOR that morning and early afternoon explaining the situation and politely asking for my points back. NO RESPONSE.

#5) Once I saw that THOR was online I sent him several IMs asking him what’s up? NO RESPONSE

#6) When I looked at the LLBs for that night’s 6pm tourney I notice that THOR had numerous LLBs totaling over 1800 pts., 1600 of which are mine. He proceeds to lose every single one. It is then that he finally responds to my PM by explaining that he was sorry but he only had 200 pts and too bad. Followed by another reply that ended with LMAO.

#7) THOR proceeds to make multiple LLBs for the 9pm and 11pm as well. Basically thumbing his nose me like I am some schmuck.

Listen, I realize that I lost in essence a little over 3 dollars. I make that at my real job in minutes. That is not the point. The fact is those points were not his. They were given to him in error and all that was required of him was to do the right thing and return them to a longtime member who has never screwed anyone out of anything since joining way back at the beginning.. Not only did THOR fail to do so. He mocked me on multiple fronts and referred to my anger over the situation as “Crying.”

From what I have learned, THOR has won thousands of points from you all in the month or so he has been here. But it appears that THOR thinks he lives on a one-way street because he can take but when it is time to give something that was never his to begin with back, he not only refuses to do so, he acts like a prick. And that is why I think THOR can go suck a fucking dick.

Pardon the colorful language I forgot to take my Meds this Morning
    I suck at Poker. You suck at Life. Swallow That...

Experienced Member
    Did you ever get the points back or no. Sorry you had to go through this

movie looks slightly better

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I see your complaint, I really do, and I would of returned the bet had it been me. But, you should know, you are supposed to register for the game 1st, THEN create LLBs after. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...bets-9186.html
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I see your complaint, I really do, and I would of returned the bet had it been me. But, you should know, you are supposed to register for the game 1st, THEN create LLBs after. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...bets-9186.html
    that makes sense... O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    The weasel has never returned my points to me and as far as I am concerned the guy can go do what he does best----Suck a Dick
    I suck at Poker. You suck at Life. Swallow That...

Never mess with Neil...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ha ha, thatz a good one....duely noted neil
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

woah you gotta chill! internet disconnection and system glitches in old school client is always there. I think Thor shouldnt be considered as the bad guy here, however pokerowned should take the loss

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLdiamond View Post
    woah you gotta chill! internet disconnection and system glitches in old school client is always there. I think Thor shouldnt be considered as the bad guy here, however pokerowned should take the loss
    Wrong. Thanks for playing.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast