Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Private

Is there a "Bad Beat" or "Bad Luck" thread instead?

I've sort of been on TILT lately. I play like a GOD all the way up to the cut line. This has been going on for a week now. I've been in like 1st through 4th place in 7500 person freerolls with less than 100 players left...these pay the top 45. Then something happens, greed I think, instead of ensuring I get into the money, I play too aggressive, sometimes just barely making the cut and sometimes just nearly missing it. So I'm "sort of" on TILT, but just a step shy. I hope to get over that hump soon because it's really starting to frustrate the hell out of me.

Sergeant
    i rarely get on tilt but when i do i go krazy....example....some idioit calls after the flop raise of 1000(blinds are at 50 and 100) with KJ..flop was 8..9...4....i had pocket 9's...turn is a Q....i go all in he calls...hits the fucking 10 on the river...so now i am down to 6 grand in chips pissed as hell....

well, its still goood when u make it that far, i n those huge freeolls, for sure,, maybe u need to tighen up a bit, nearing the end,, insdead of goin crazy,, hehe,, if uve got the chips to do that,, GLGL

Banned
    i like it when you call me big popa put your hands in the air liek u just dont care

Private
    you could just sit out...with 100 players left you'd at least make the money if ur in the top 5. Or do a step up from that and play super tight. You'd get in the money and maybe ud even win a pot or two. Or go watch some youtube while you play. I find that often when im bored, I play crazily so I go on youtube and find something to do in between hands and I just play the monsters.

Private
    ...but dont get too distracted but what ur doing :P