Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Knight

thanks again to datsme53

since i read your post on betsharks a month ago, i now have 50$ in acc#, i won today and yesterday there, 4 of 6 final tables . im likin the site and the 3d is great. got 5th in po at ub today, i feel better. edit= 2 hrs later , got 10th at ub american battle , total on day 16, feeling better
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 02-28-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Master Sergeant
    Glad to hear it Jimmy! When we make post on the forum, we never know when it might help someone in some way we don't realize. I'm glad you are having such great success over at Betsharks. I understand they are increasing their freerolls to $100 .. coming soon! So.. hope you have continued success there. .. and I might see you there more often when the $100's start. I kinda gave up on the $25 ones when the entrants got over 200 to now over 250. I catch the $50 ones sometimes.... but with the $100 ones .. I'll be around I'm sure. I wish they would adopt a 1 hour before start registration policy though. I hate playing with all those sitouts in there. That's another reason I haven't been there much lately. Good luck and continued success there!

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by datsme53 View Post
    Glad to hear it Jimmy! When we make post on the forum, we never know when it might help someone in some way we don't realize. I'm glad you are having such great success over at Betsharks. I understand they are increasing their freerolls to $100 .. coming soon! So.. hope you have continued success there. .. and I might see you there more often when the $100's start. I kinda gave up on the $25 ones when the entrants got over 200 to now over 250. I catch the $50 ones sometimes.... but with the $100 ones .. I'll be around I'm sure. I wish they would adopt a 1 hour before start registration policy though. I hate playing with all those sitouts in there. That's another reason I haven't been there much lately. Good luck and continued success there!
    ty datsme, i luv the sit outs , easier to win.

Every poker sites is easy to win if you got luck
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    Nice job jimmy I wish i could play at betshark cant oh well keep on winning bro

Master Sergeant
    whyant you play there vzmoney........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................