Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thank God for Fun Steps!!

I just went on some massive tilt, so I signed up for a bunch of Step 1s so I could just donk off in those.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Yeah , I also like to hide there when my games off.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I just went on some massive tilt, so I signed up for a bunch of Step 1s so I could just donk off in those.
    There is nothing like a 6 table shove fest to lighten one's mood.
    Try shoving all tables ATC on the 2nd-4th hand instead of the first and just pick tables where whoever quadrupled up has already folded.

Sadly, I can only see 6 tables at a time. Would be nice to watch 10 at a time all in at the same time.

This morning I ran all 10 at once. I clicked them all on sit-out until i had all 10 running. Then I watched them until they were down to 5 players, I would then return to that game and play bubble-tight. Since I have no incentive to win 1st I avoid calling anything, as betting gives one more way to take the pot, but calling always puts you at risk. Using this strategy I made 8 of 10 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiresunderneath View Post
    There is nothing like a 6 table shove fest to lighten one's mood.
    Try shoving all tables ATC on the 2nd-4th hand instead of the first and just pick tables where whoever quadrupled up has already folded.

Sadly, I can only see 6 tables at a time. Would be nice to watch 10 at a time all in at the same time.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that!

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    This morning I ran all 10 at once. I clicked them all on sit-out until i had all 10 running. Then I watched them until they were down to 5 players, I would then return to that game and play bubble-tight. Since I have no incentive to win 1st I avoid calling anything, as betting gives one more way to take the pot, but calling always puts you at risk. Using this strategy I made 8 of 10 tickets.
    Nice job there, being a complete donk I only got 3 tickets. I might try that if I actually feel like grinding my way to a buck later.

Seasoned Veteran
    I have found that the worst way to knock yourself off your game is to play like you mention in these fun steps. I always try to play the same in free tourneys as I would in non free tourneys, fun step or freeroll all the same to me. Now, with that said, everyone plays those fun steps to donk. Or everyone that plays them is a donk. Either way, your odds of winning by playing solid or going all in are about the same. LOL.

Later,

Quote Originally Posted by Dookdrawls View Post
    I have found that the worst way to knock yourself off your game is to play like you mention in these fun steps. I always try to play the same in free tourneys as I would in non free tourneys, fun step or freeroll all the same to me. Now, with that said, everyone plays those fun steps to donk. Or everyone that plays them is a donk. Either way, your odds of winning by playing solid or going all in are about the same. LOL.

Later,
    I get what line of logic your on, but you need to adjust your game according to the conditions.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think you have an idea but do you really get over your tilt by playing tournaments like steps? dont work for me because they are just bingo games.

Seasoned Veteran
    i play them from time to time i agree with iwaslion 10 at a time

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast