Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Too much bad beats and ignorant explainations in the 10k gauranteed. I lost my shit.

First off, let me say, I don't blame poor players for getting lucky. I welcome poor play, it is what allows me to overcome variance and rake, and be a winning player. If everyone played great, we would all lose over the long run.

That being said, For FUCKS sake!!!!!! IT was sooooo bad! Not any one hand by itself, but all of them together, I lost with a pair of queens to sixes who overbet preflop. I lost with nines to ace ten, who then tried to tell me he was the 60/40 favorite. I lost with the flush to a guy who had an open ended straight draw and the better flush draw (which he said was "17" outs). (What killed me about this one was when I hit the flush on the turn, that's when he shoved all in, and I called it, you've got the ace of hearts, and seven outs and your going to hit another heart to suckout. Turns out he had the queen of hearts which was still over my two, and sure enough he hit) And then kept on saying He had "17" outs, which even if his straight draw weren't drawing dead would still be 15. ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

This all coming after what has easily been the worst two weeks of variance I have ever seen.

After I called that one I went on tilt and threw away the chips I had left. That's something I don't even do in freerolls.

I don't even want to play right now. I'm so disgusted. I have a ticket for the 1k guaranteed that starts in 20 min and I think I'm just gonna donk it away and delete the site. I know I'm just on a huge tilt and really pissed but FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    It happens. Hardest thing to do is walk away after getting in good and losing. Id say just relax and play either later or tomorrow. Buuuuuuut if you feel the need to just give away free money hit me up. I lost count how many times i threatened the lives of FTP support who had absolutely nothing to do with certain hands. OR DID THEY? Mwhahahahahaha
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

I love those days...pretty much happened to me in every tourney yesterday....always getting beat by a bad call on the river....yeah yeah yeah..
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

What site are you playing on? Same thing happens in live tournaments, you will get through the variance and bad beats if you practice good bankroll management. Good luck! Once you get in the higher stakes games the less fish you will see. Not saying there are no fish or maniacs in the Sunday Big Ticket or Sunday Millions but you are playing more logical players in the high stakes games. Try playing the $100,000 Guarantee on Sunday and see if you notice a difference from the level you are currently playing.
    Last edited by NateVest; 04-04-2014 at 08:59 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    u gotta keep your cool and not tilt ever.

take a few days off. Go on a hike, go see a movie, clear poker out of your head - it helped me in my easier tilting days.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Well,at least you didn't bubble today like I did top 15 paid went out 16 ,makes feel like quitting too.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    geez frank, at least it wuznt blackjack....thatz all I can say
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

this happens to me over and over again on any merge network skin, pokerhost, carbon, etc. the aggr. player tends to win even when behind a lot and a the river hits like crazy, esp. for dominated hands! its kinda ridic that u have to feel worried when u make great calls, and have em crushed!

omg!! yes! this is VERY true! figured out the hard way alooong time ago on PS id NEVER play BJ AGAIN online! biggest swings EVER!! BLAAAAAAAAAH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast