Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

PokerOwned God

Taking Down the .25 NLH (1r, 1 add-on) Wednesday eve. 1900 hrs

yeah beetches! I'm rollin in paper - big cheese! lil less than 3 hours to win it...
    52 people, $6 first place top 10 paid out...

Congrats man. Hope you build on that win. I wanna hear more good stories from you people at Poker Owned.

PokerOwned God
    after 3 hours I wanted to start shoving in HU/final 3 action... lucky for me i got hot: AK, KK, etc and went from $20k to $100k... HU I played 9 10 s all in pre flop and got him to call with KJ and $11k left... 10 pops - game over. We were only playng for a difference of 1.80? at that point so wasnt gonna lag for another hour. Finally got hot at the right time. course the other two i was bubbling in i lost (.06 and .10 tourney)...was in 9th ppplace with pocketr tens and $5k left and Ajs calls my shove from a blind...damn you merge! I winthat I go into 3rd. I was close to a bubble.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    laser cat is it , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    after 3 hours I wanted to start shoving in HU/final 3 action... lucky for me i got hot: AK, KK, etc and went from $20k to $100k... HU I played 9 10 s all in pre flop and got him to call with KJ and $11k left... 10 pops - game over. We were only playng for a difference of 1.80? at that point so wasnt gonna lag for another hour. Finally got hot at the right time. course the other two i was bubbling in i lost (.06 and .10 tourney)...was in 9th ppplace with pocketr tens and $5k left and Ajs calls my shove from a blind...damn you merge! I winthat I go into 3rd. I was close to a bubble.
    +1 Don't wanna lag anad wait for a semi-good hand like ak or aq.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry