Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    o nvm i read op wrong. gonna edit post again with my new thoughts

1st hand: standard

2nd hand: fold pre, utg is opening 3x and ur hand is awful against his opening range. as played, i like ur flop bet. turn um pot is ~2080 i'm probably betting like 65% getting it in so i prefer bet/call shove > check shove > check call.

3rd hand: u played it fine tbh. idk if u had a read on the limper but ur sizing looked way too big. u should prolly make it like 3.5x if hes limping. however if u think he's limp calling ur 5x in the sb then it's fine. ur flop bet is waaaaay too big. pot is 330 u should be betting 65% on a semi wet board like that. as played, u should get it in because ur opponent has ALOT of Jx hands and draws that he's willing to get it in. i'm also guessing this is a $1 tourney so it's certainly likely. plus remember he can re-enter if he busts.

4th hand: 19bbs make ur sizing on the button to 2.2-2.5x, 3x is way too big. once sb flats ur btn open and BB 3bets u to 300->500 there are more than enough chips in the pot to reshove.

i don't like flatting here because ur going to the flop multiway and altho u have position ur gonna miss with KQo alot that ur just losing 5bbs most of the time. so ur option preflop is either shove (which i would DEFINITELY do unless u have a definite read on ur opp that hes capable of 3betting u small btn vs BB with a narrow range), or fold. as played, u need to FOLD postflop if ur opp doesn't cbet often. btw, if u think he doesn't have squat when he 3bets u then why not shove?
    pretty much this, ive seen worse beats tbh
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    if u like seeing beats/coolers, play some 6max hyper turbos haha. i had this one particular hand where we were heads up and i shoved 8s and got called by 9s. well the flop went 92Kr and i runner runnered quads lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    happens to the best of us!! nothing u can do but know that u got your chips in and played it right! poker can be brutal and frustrating!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah... when donkey poker takes over you wind up sucked out about 25% of the time.... don't let anyone take you all in unless you know you got the nuts... or guess what.... you're gonna wind up eventually sucked again

PokerOwned Pro
    You just gotta roll the bad with the good. I hate bad beats but that's why it is called gambling.

Seasoned Veteran
    I guess that's just the way the game goes. If it were only skill it probably would not be as much fun. We all remember when we get beat by bad bets but seldom do we remember the times we won in spite of the odds. We've all sucked out more than our share of hands. Its still a bitter pill to swallow when the moron across from you defies logic and sucks outs a one in fifty chance on the river. Good luck all, you will need it.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    It's still rubbish. The whole bloody week has been like this, these are just a couple days worth. I put a new one up, KK loses to two hands at the same time. Its bollocks!

You understood me right? I tried to sound as british as possible.

Y
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Seasoned Veteran
    I made a bad call here, I had enough BB to fold, but I'm still a bit new to deep stack tournament poker. I'm used to playing more shallow, where you would never fold an overpair. Shallower SnG are my specialty. Lesson learned.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    It happens sometimes. We all make a bad call or move when at the table lots of times.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Volume 3

KQo vs Q6s
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast