Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i agree, sucks and all, but not EVEN close too the worst are near at all to the worst BB bc she actually did have 11 outs, not tooo bad. and if she was committed... def going..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by suited88 View Post
    i agree, sucks and all, but not EVEN close too the worst are near at all to the worst BB bc she actually did have 11 outs, not tooo bad. and if she was committed... def going..
    never said it was the worst, the worst is losing with 4 of a kind aces to a royal flush in the wsop(still my favorite video of all time)...just stupid call, she was in no way "committed" she still had 12k chips left in her stack which would put her right in the middle of the table. Yes she had 10 outs but she had no way of knowing that I personally would not assume I have 10 outs if someone comes over the top of me all in and im sitting there with a gutshot and 2 over cards. At best id think i'd have 4-8 hardly worth a call for my entire stack imo.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-10-2014 at 06:43 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    Well that blows must have know that it was coming haha.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    never said it was the worst, the worst is losing with 4 of a kind aces to a royal flush in the wsop(still my favorite video of all time)...just stupid call, she was in no way "committed" she still had 12k chips left in her stack which would put her right in the middle of the table. Yes she had 10 outs but she had no way of knowing that I personally would not assume I have 10 outs if someone comes over the top of me all in and im sitting there with a gutshot and 2 over cards. At best id think i'd have 4-8 hardly worth a call for my entire stack imo.
    I agree BUT unimaginative players have a tendency to put you on AK or a draw hand when shove on them like that (they stop thinking)or what passes as thought and become a calling station.sometimes the only way to get a player to commit is to overbet.
    I like the way you played the hand(except the part when you lose) to be honest you had a decent hand to build a pot with and maybe even get away from.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    sounds to me like you ended your tourny ...its poker expect the unexpected ...unless u have the nutz you can always be beat
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Experienced Member
    If you had been conservative and checked the flop, you probobly would have pushed with the 10 high.
    Still a sick beat .

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    sounds to me like you ended your tourny ...its poker expect the unexpected ...unless u have the nutz you can always be beat
    yeah no shit...lol

PokerOwned Master
    u don't have any fold equity once u shove fwiw

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    u don't have any fold equity once u shove fwiw
    ? what do you mean I have no fold equity she has to call her entire stack??? Meaning she either folds and stays alive or risks it all hence adding to my equity? She doesn't get to see the next cards for free or even for a smaller % of her stack?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pghjoe View Post
    If you had been conservative and checked the flop, you probobly would have pushed with the 10 high.
    Still a sick beat .
    yup 100% theres no way im putting her on QJ and once that 10 would of came on the turn im checking she's raising me most likely and im shoving shes snap calling and were in the same situation, except I would have LET her get there at least me shoving on the flop makes her risk something and she really should have folded there, I mean you cant tell me any respectable player in the WSOP is gonna be making that call with QJ for their tourney life...YES we all know this isn't the WSOP but still I guess I was niave to expect that the woman was playing with any sort of smarts about her. I would have happily lost to a set, 2 pair or any other high pocket pair had I not hit my outs but getting sucked out with the stone cold nut suckout hand really blows.(Yes I know QJ vs 77 isn't a suckout out heads up pre flop think its like 5x-4x but it should not have been played here)
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-10-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast