Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stupid

stupid

jj in bb getting shortstacked.4 places from cash,blinds big.i bet pot,1 caller.flop 7710.i all in.he calls,105os.rivers a 10!never should have been in hand preflop!just cant beat stupid!he was low on chips also,n blinds had pasted him.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Honestly you are the one who misplayed that. In that spot you should be shoving with jj and 10 5 most likely folds.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that way things go half the time, lmao........................
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

well, u said he was low on blinds too, so he might have called anyways, even u went all in preflop too. stuff happens all the time but GL!....

Credsfan is right maybe should have shoved and he folded. But there are different types of players, but doesn't matter, at end of day best hand wins.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The reason why you shove here is because a raise will allow hands like a6 or k10 to see the flop in late position. If one of those hands hits on the flop you have no fold equity with a short stack. If you shove and one of them calls you have much better odds then if you raise and allow more then one to see the flop plus you put pressure on them and they will often fold a hand like a6.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree being short you need to push that hand I know you want max value but by pot betting you let idiots call with 10-5 off. A shove there and only the biggest of donks call with 10-5 off preflop.

yes, you shove there when getting low on chips. i feel sorry for you tho, dumbasses will be dumbasses. lots of non-thinking dummies in poker, thats 1 of em.

but also, you will not win every time in poker. thats what makes it fun. get your money in good and let go, the rest is up to the algorithm
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea you should have shoved pre flop with jj and that little blinds left!

being short stack makes it a no brainer maybe 10 5 folds maybe not but at least you will know you made the right play and they didnt to call an allin with it..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast