Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Experienced Member

Stright flush beats my Quads, ARRRRRRRG! Where is the badbeat jackpot eh?

Playing at a Bovada 1/2$ NL table the other day, had about 150$ on the table after playing a while, Woke up with 10's, and flopped quads. After he bet, I re-raised, then he re-raised me all-in, with what I know now was a open ended str8 flush draw, I called of course, only to see a queen of spades pop to give him the str8 flush. OUCH. THAT STUNG!

Experienced Member
    I am concerned a bit about cheating too, isn't there a way a clever computer mind could run from different servers and IP addresses and then have like say, 4 or 5 players at the same table. How do they protect against this?

PokerOwned Veteran
    man that type of hand for that amount of money online would make me quit playing internet poker forever

PokerOwned Master
    I wish the poker sites didn't have black jack attached to them. I always end up putting a dent in my bankroll

PokerOwned Master
    i had 90$ on bcp on friday and only down ten bucks playing poker and my balance is under 20$ now

PokerOwned Master
    Does anyone know of a good poker site for u.s. players besides bovada or black chip?

PokerOwned Master
    I am looking for a new poker site to use, anyone have any suggestions for a us player besides bcp, bovada, or carbon. Also, they have to accept players from Kentucky(carbon does not)

LLB King
    Would you guys stop fucking spamming every thread?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    a SS would be nice
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well besides the sites you just named, not a whole lot to choose from. Only juicy/lock are left that i can think off