Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must be nice

PokerOwned Master

Must be nice

When you push on a flop flush draw $1.30 in a cash game when I have the same flush draw with a pair but it also means there are only 7 clubs in the deck as long as no one else has a club and then rivers it and thinks he is good, then goes to do same thing the next hand to a guy. It must be nice to have Carbon on your side like that I wish when I am in the same situation I never see that river suckout. I love online poker especially when a site rivers as much as Carbon that I can call it almost every time.

Banned
    thats just poker man be happy it was only a dollar 30....

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Everytime I play on a Merge site, and manage to get in a good hand, I often find myself holding my breath till that river card falls. Someone told me once, Carbon/Aced are set up for 'action'. From what I've seen, there is no shortage of action there. Take what you know and what you have experienced... apply accordingly.

on carbon i there is a site bot screen name shesellseashells. becareful to play with this bot. she will take your money everytime.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    on carbon i there is a site bot screen name shesellseashells. becareful to play with this bot. she will take your money everytime.
    Yeah, what he said.

I'm guessing your the bot he speaks of lol
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

Experienced Member
    i feel your pain brother. yesterday i witnessed 4 quads on carbon. some were in the PO free roll. also, i got my first strait flush ever, but of course nobody ever calls me when i get the nuts

ive saw them several times and had the same thing no one would stay with me

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    must be nice and keep playing to grind o make the most money as possible and good luck to you.

PokerOwned Master
    just annoying i saw two royals in one day and one being my first online like 2 weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast