Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck carbon

PokerOwned Pro

Fuck carbon

FUCK CARBON tired of seeing bad play rewarded waste my fucking time getting these stupid fucking points to play a fucking freeroll to get fucked with the best hand time and time again if they are trying to get me to deposit on their rigged site it will never happen fuck all u donks who get lucky everytime all in with the worst of it find death soon fucking losers hey u all should take $10,000 to main event so you can get it taken away thinking you can play poker fuck your mothers

timall99
    I dont play there but it is the same on all online poker, seems always the last card it seems

well, at least you gave the rest of us a nice laugh at you with that rant... thanks for that
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Lmfao

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    wow lmfao post of the year hahahahahah
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

How nice like this is a new thing

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    FUCK CARBON tired of seeing bad play rewarded waste my fucking time getting these stupid fucking points to play a fucking freeroll to get fucked with the best hand time and time again if they are trying to get me to deposit on their rigged site it will never happen fuck all u donks who get lucky everytime all in with the worst of it find death soon fucking losers hey u all should take $10,000 to main event so you can get it taken away thinking you can play poker fuck your mothers

say how ya feel man....haha...whack job

PokerOwned Master
    I have had the same experience with Carbon and do not trust them to make a deposit. The worst hand wins majority of the time. I have stopped playing there for the most part. like playing PO freerolls there though just cause it supports the forum. After that I am not wasting my time there.

PokerOwned Pro
    wow - with all of this intelligent ranting I am now convinced that the online sites are rigged to make bad players win -
    woah wait a minute - forget that I said that - i am a smart person not a completely paranoid moron

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I've seen some pretty bizzare things on BCP too ,the more I play the less I trust these sites about the only one left is Bovada being an american poker player sucks .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast