Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hear ya. Today I lost with AA twice in the 7pm freeroll.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    109 buyin and idiots are still alive and well and getting rewarded for bad play.. Any one that knows anyting about poker would not call an allin with AQ suited or not.. When most pros say that AQ is about the worst hand in poker to lose alot of chips with. Not that its a bad hand as we see but callin an allin with it in a 109 buyin is silly but whats even sillier is the results. Play that hand out live with real cards 100 times and you will see merge is not random at all LOL
    There is a reason you guys suck so badly. Jlynn shoved an unopened pot on the button post ante's, with 18bb's. I don't care how tightly she is playing, A10 is even a call. So many people here just spout nonsense 24/7. I don't understand why you would post an over 100 word response if you weren't interested in giving some solid analysis. You can get an equity calculator and push fold charts online. LMFAO @ the villian being either a donk or spewy. BlackAces100 is one of the most solid reg's on Merge at the moment.

PokerOwned God
    i was real sick today as well..

in the 4pm tourney, i was in 9th place when there was about 18 players left and i was browsing through the lobby...

i was clicking the scroll button repeatedly when the window popped up and i went all in on accident after the flop was out there...

first three players folded, seayes called and doubled up real nice with flopped quads...

i hope seaeyes placed because i accidentally donated over 10k to him

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    There is a reason you guys suck so badly. Jlynn shoved an unopened pot on the button post ante's, with 18bb's. I don't care how tightly she is playing, A10 is even a call. So many people here just spout nonsense 24/7. I don't understand why you would post an over 100 word response if you weren't interested in giving some solid analysis. You can get an equity calculator and push fold charts online. LMFAO @ the villian being either a donk or spewy. BlackAces100 is one of the most solid reg's on Merge at the moment.
    I agree I would call all day in his spot, not saying he made a bad play at all... maybe i was a lil over Ag there, but Im not gonna raise half my stack that late just to be bluffed out of it... AK is a drawing hand and i wanted to see all 5 cards if i did get a caller unfortunatly for me it was the wrong 5 cards...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    this was in the $109 10k gaur, been sitting pretty card dead lot of folding, i shove on the button with AK , SB shoves as well flip the cards hes holding AQ, great i think till flop comes three spades, turn spade 4 giving him flush, river spade, me no spades....

wittypokername Posts Ante 40.00
    JLynnSunshine2 Posts Ante 40.00
    BlackAces100 Posts Ante 40.00
    poonaniboy Posts Ante 40.00
    baseball13ace2 Posts Ante 40.00
    PhuckYourMother Posts Ante 40.00
    cabagehead333 Posts Ante 40.00
    FlushedDownTheRiver Posts Ante 40.00
    EvoXtc Posts Ante 40.00
    BlackAces100 Posts SB 200.00
    poonaniboy Posts BB 400.00
    baseball13ace2 Folds
    PhuckYourMother Folds
    cabagehead333 Folds
    FlushedDownTheRiver Folds
    EvoXtc Folds
    wittypokername Folds
    JLynnSunshine2 All In 3625.00
    BlackAces100 Raised to 6850.00
    poonaniboy Folds
    JLynnSunshine2 Shows Ah,Kc
    BlackAces100 Shows Qs,Ad
    JLynnSunshine2 Out
    BlackAces100 Won 8010.00 from Pot 1 with Flush King High
    BlackAces100 Won 3225.00 from Pot 2 with Flush King High
    Yeah, pretty standard spot. Uve got 10BBs left n a chance to shove ATC n add about 25% to ur stack. The SB evidently had a nice size stack n a pretty good starting hand thats gonna be ahead in the majority of these spots against a competent player that is, well should be, shoving ATC when it comes around to them unopened. Right play by both players, just unlucky for u that 4 spades hit the board.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    109 buyin and idiots are still alive and well and getting rewarded for bad play.. Any one that knows anyting about poker would not call an allin with AQ suited or not.. When most pros say that AQ is about the worst hand in poker to lose alot of chips with. Not that its a bad hand as we see but callin an allin with it in a 109 buyin is silly but whats even sillier is the results. Play that hand out live with real cards 100 times and you will see merge is not random at all LOL
    Have to disagree here Ab, like i said above isolating w/AQ against a shortstack shove is a no-brainer. I bet in this situation hes a 70/30(at least) at least half the time, flippin another 25% of the time, n way behind the other 25% maybe. If ppl r folding this in ANY BI then itsa major leak in their game. The ONLY way u should be folding here is if uve got a SUPER-SOUL READ on shover n know that theyre only shipping QQ+ n AK.

If its me im isolating here w/Ax, Kx suited, K9+, most broadway cards, n probly alot wider dependent on the player.

Also if u sit down n deal this out w/a real deck of cards 100 times(very small sample by the way) i can guarantee u that itll be somewhat close to the 7o/30, 75/25, or whatever its sposed to be. N the more times u deal it itll get closer n closer to that number. Im also pretty sure that if u run any kind of tracking software that if u go thru n check that ull see that those numbers will run true online as well.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree I would call all day in his spot, not saying he made a bad play at all... maybe i was a lil over Ag there, but Im not gonna raise half my stack that late just to be bluffed out of it... AK is a drawing hand and i wanted to see all 5 cards if i did get a caller unfortunatly for me it was the wrong 5 cards...
    Not over agro at all there, super standard shove. Ive read alot of ur posts on hands n uve gotta great grasp of how the game is played, shortstack play included. Dont go gettin all results oriented on me n change my perception of ur game.haha. You know u made the right play n just got the shitty end of the stick. Im also sure u know that thats part of the game, stick to ur guns n dont think u made the wrong play just because the outcome wasnt good.

GL in the future getting those $109 tix n im sure itll pay off soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Not over agro at all there, super standard shove. Ive read alot of ur posts on hands n uve gotta great grasp of how the game is played, shortstack play included. Dont go gettin all results oriented on me n change my perception of ur game.haha. You know u made the right play n just got the shitty end of the stick. Im also sure u know that thats part of the game, stick to ur guns n dont think u made the wrong play just because the outcome wasnt good.

GL in the future getting those $109 tix n im sure itll pay off soon enough.
    O i just said i was lil over ag, because some one posted i had 18BB's... now i take second look i was at Ten BB's or less and if im at 10BBs or less my only play is fold/allin..

O and thank u for the complement Mr. Joe

PokerOwned Demi-God
    O i just said i was lil over ag, because some one posted i had 18BB's... now i take second look i was at Ten BB's or less and if im at 10BBs or less my only play is fold/allin..

O and thank u for the complement Mr. Joe
    No problem Miss JLynn, n dont call me Mr.haha. Ull make me feel old. But yeah, thats definitely a shove/fold stack, ull soon find out that not many ppl here understand that concept of the game.haha.

ya i've been told several times on here i have no concept of the game by a player whos play is making my head spin trying to figure out what the f they are thinking...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12