Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Knight

sometimes i think online poker is rigged

im in a qualifier at poker stars, ihave 5600 in chips, 4000 more and i make the 1 $ ticket. get pocket aces , i raise to 600, an IDIOT reaises me to 1000, i shove allin , he snap calls with j 10 0ff, if i win this pot i make it, flop is kq9, i lose still have 1300, fight back to 1800, get aces again , shove most chips in get called bt j8 off, flop is j24 rain bow , ipush , he calls and a jack comes on river. and during my stay i watch the IDIOT who already has enough chips, play idiotic hands and win.

Knight
    I feel the same way, but I see this kind of thing much less in higher stakes tournaments. In freerolls with 10k people or 7500 people it seems that a ton of people do not care and just shove all in with any 2 cards.

Corporal
    Your play was good but this is the card. Sometimes this happen but dont be angry.Remember if you want to win a tournament you need good play but lucky to.

Sergeant
    Try this one on im delt AQh flop comes AQQ i check pot is 4800 three players in one goes all in for 3500 more next calls and so do I. Turn is a 4 so i check to see if the other guy will bet. he goes all in for 18000 or so and has me covered what to do what to do. i call the river is a 4 and my full house is beat with 4 4s. The short stack guy had 97 off. I felt sick.

The system is Random!!

Nothing much we can do about it. It's happend all the time.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I see this kind of thing much less in higher stakes tournaments. In freerolls with 10k people or 7500 people it seems that a ton of people do not care

Corporal
    In poker you have to EXPECT that, you did the right thing, but some bad players will chase til the river,and if they got lucky, you finish as a spectator unsted of a player.but poker has no mercy and the victims of really bad beats are counted by thousands

Well if you believe the site is rigged you will always lose for sure!!

Try to believe in yourself!
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I thihink we all have days, or weeeks, that we feel this way too. BUt i t does happenn to all of us too. AND it happens in money games , as well as frerolls. I Have taaken some really bad beats in BUY in tourneys also.. ITS just the w ay it is,, and i agree with blackbird. U have to beleive u will win,, and that NOT ALL days will be like that> OK AND GL TO U >>>if u get too discouraged some days,,, then jus take a break,, thats what i do too.

Corporal
    that's poker and this is always strange when some guy wins allinn pot with some rubbish hand!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast