Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    In poker you have to EXPECT that, you did the right thing, but some bad players will chase til the river,and if they got lucky, you finish as a spectator unsted of a player.but poker has no mercy and the victims of really bad beats are counted by thousands

PokerOwned Veteran
    online poker is gear mostly to the big stack most of the time.
    , but if you play by the book you will win 80 % of the time

Sergeant
    sometimes ya have to realize that a bad BET can get ya a beat bad i wonder all the time why players get greedy as soon as they see a pocket pair in theier hand and start shoving your chips into the pot when the blinds are so low or even worse when the blinds are high how can you fold to a bad flop or turn or river if all your chips are in preflop or flop there is no turning around so if the cards hit for the other player you might have to say he played his cards well

If you want to become a really good player you need to make a bankroll management and take a look into your past records. You don't need to wrote it down just remember what you did wrong or if you do correct then you lose by luck.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight
    I dont think online poker is rigged. I think people just remember the bad beats more than the good... for example I remember exactly what happened in a really bad hand I got in The Furgeson last night... but I do not remember a lot of the good hands that let me get into the position I was in.

Master Sergeant
    shoving preflop with pocketaces is overrated...obviously they get cracked on a regular basis (happens to everyone) play them dif. see if u get a dif. result

Always online poker is rigged, but all love to play it! Most rigged are Pokerstars and Full Tilt!...

Sergeant Major
    Lately on UB when you get it all in you want to have the worst of it.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by beardown420 View Post
    Lately on UB when you get it all in you want to have the worst of it.
    Nah thats more like stars..KABOOM on the river everytime

You haven't been playing online poker for a long right, calling online poker rigged is just unprofessional.
    Poker is not rigged, that's just everyone can't win every day. Some of them winning in rows some of them win once in a while.
    Some of time got a streak bad beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus1970 View Post
    Always online poker is rigged, but all love to play it! Most rigged are Pokerstars and Full Tilt!...
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast