Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some days are ridiculous

I LOVE THIS GAME....but some days I just wanna joke the crap out of my laptop..like it has anything to do with it other than being my vehicle it is entirely innocent.....lol...bubbled in a $300 BOL freeroll today with QQ vs 45 suited, all in preflop... opponent flopped a flush leaving me virtually drawing dead...nothing worse than bubbling a 2500 person tournament...

PokerOwned Master
    Gotta love the hands people play and then proceed to tell you that they are so good.

PokerOwned Master
    I bet you was totally short-stack, so doesn't matter too much what your opponent holds. He simply call the BB, or 2BB with ATC because why not when game on the bubble ?

im glad to see the site is working as usual. keep up the good job carbon,bcp, bovada.....

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    keep it up, next time won't be so bad. the were prob ovrejoyed and just called blind
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Well I was short but I still possessed fold equity with about 4 bbs on the bubble...there was also another all in after me...his stack was about 4x mine...not the worst beat ever but on the bubble usually that hand will fold as opposed to doubling me...generally speaking I think the call was poor but poker is poker and the player may be solid or just lucky I am not sure..from what I seen likely luckier than solid.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Try to remember that we all have to play are own hands. Good luck.

PokerOwned Master
    For the 5th time this week my high pp gets beat by a higher pp jj and he gets kk everytime I get out pocket paired Carbon is just starting to become so ridiculous it's not even funny.

I do remember that...for sure...can make things interesting at times...I have been the guy with 45 a time or two as well...wink.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    well at least you didnt wake up to a broken furnace it was 55 when i woke up, i had two retracted testicles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast