Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

SO TILTED. FIRST place stack for WSOPO and cant play....

Ive worked my ass off to get the first place stack for WSOPO. The rules say it is on the first sunday of the following month. Much to my convenience, instead of being on the first sunday of this month. It is scheduled for the only day out of the entire month I cannot play. THANKS A LOT. Couldn't be more tilted.

Everyone have fun stealing my 5k stack while i blind out into nothingness from first!

Banned
    so unfair. I think about all the hours I put into this to get the first place stack!!!! Don't understand why zab won't schedule it for the day it is supposed to be on..... so misleading!

Banned

thats a bad beat SK< sooory....i dont get to play in those, i cant really earn points lol. zab m usta had to change the day for some reason tho, with the si te maybe, ??, but thats a bu mmer.

Banned
    ricki if i could pick someone to play instead of me it would be you. instead my 5k+ stack is gonna blind out to nothing

dude ffs get over it its a $50- tourney ffs not the end of the fuckin world
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    @azreal1 u play here every day so why u acting like a $50 tourney (more than any other tourney here) is beyond u? ur not a big shot man. were all grinding the freerolls. I worked hard everyday to get a stack for this. It is supposed to be tomorrow. instead it is scheduled for literally the ONLY DAY i cant play this entire month

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    @azreal1 u play here every day so why u acting like a $50 tourney (more than any other tourney here) is beyond u? ur not a big shot man. were all grinding the freerolls. I worked hard everyday to get a stack for this. It is supposed to be tomorrow. instead it is scheduled for literally the ONLY DAY i cant play this entire month
    im not acting like anything i qualify for this tourney every month and ive played it once since this promo began...its no biggy its just 1 tourney ive im every up to play it i will but dude ure getting bent out of shape over fuck all its bad luck and ure pissed but making a thread...i mean really grow up eh
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

What day is it going to be played????
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    i qualify for this tourney every month and ive played it once
    Okay cool u qualified good job. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U QUALIFIED WITH FIRST PLACE STACK!?!?!? 0.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast