Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

Problems with the ad ticker and staking section

ok zab, this is beyond the point of ridiculous. the staking section does not filter through chat and its impossible for people to see if im looking for horses unless they directly go to staking section and look. yes they can do that, but its ridiculous that thats the only way other than paying points to use tha ad ticker(which i do not have points to use for ad ticker) i used my last 15 points for a measly 15 min rotation of my ad. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

i realize it may have been an eyesore for some to see ppl asking for stakes and seeing the same thread bumped over n over but lets face it, this is a goddamn site that does focus somewhat on POKER. and POKER has STAKING. we as users should have the RIGHT to see our ads filtered through chat. less advertising= less good applicants. its not like ppl hover through the staking section all day praying for someone to be looking for horses. lets be fair here. no more of this communist behavior for the main chat

Peaople do use the staking section, hell Sharking was able to get stakes for his live game a day in advance.
    What you are experienceing is not a problem with the ad ticker, its on your end.

Zab
    So give me a solution
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Peaople do use the staking section, hell Sharking was able to get stakes for his live game a day in advance.
    What you are experienceing is not a problem with the ad ticker, its on your end.
    cmon pooffy. i can be respectful to anyone but if youre gonna be ignorant id rather you just not respond. theres no problem on my end. im LOKKING for horses, NOT begging for stakes as i see you put it in chat all the time. ppl are busy playing games or doing other stuff on the internet and when they peak in chat they cant see the new thread. UNLESS they go into the staking section. and lets face it, ppl here dont go in there very often really

for the ticker to work just add the points

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So give me a solution
    im not really 100% on a solution man. i do think we should be able to filter it through the chat though. the more ppl can see it the more applicants. gotta be a better way

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    cmon pooffy. i can be respectful to anyone but if youre gonna be ignorant id rather you just not respond. theres no problem on my end. im LOKKING for horses, NOT begging for stakes as i see you put it in chat all the time. ppl are busy playing games or doing other stuff on the internet and when they peak in chat they cant see the new thread. UNLESS they go into the staking section. and lets face it, ppl here dont go in there very often really
    I wasn't trying to be ignorant, but maybe short. Your title suggest problems with the ticker which there aren't any, that is actually on your end, and the staking section does work, and has worked well for others.

Sorry

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I wasn't trying to be ignorant, but maybe short. Your title suggest problems with the ticker which there aren't any, that is actually on your end, and the staking section does work, and has worked well for others.

Sorry
    ok i can agree the ticker does work. yes we can pay money and place an ad. yes some ppl do see it. so i guess in that sense it does work, but it does not work as good advertising for those of us looking to be staked or looking to stake. it just doesnt seem fair that main chat has been left out as an option for us here.

sure we can go chat, but the type of chat is restricted to anything but staking talk. that idea is ridiculous

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    ok i can agree the ticker does work. yes we can pay money and place an ad. yes some ppl do see it. so i guess in that sense it does work, but it does not work as good advertising for those of us looking to be staked or looking to stake. it just doesnt seem fair that main chat has been left out as an option for us here.

sure we can go chat, but the type of chat is restricted to anything but staking talk. that idea is ridiculous

I hear you but, i need a solution
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Can you guys allow clickable links in the ticker? If there's a relevant URL for a stake/staker, probably makes sense if it's one click away.

I'd recommend using tinyurl or something.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast