Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    I definitely don't use my own advice, otherwise I wouldn't be as angry as I am, but anyways... just keep in mind if you are a good player, you mostly have the better hand which means you're going to experience more suckouts than a worse than average player that depends on suckouts to survive. Those of us who are sick of bad beats are rich in Slansky dollars at least >.<

PokerOwned God
    Thats bad luck, but I am afraid it happens to all of us

Master Sergeant
    ya, breaks can do wonders when it comes to easing your mind and escaping the bad beat fest that is onine poker. i like to take couple days off if i find im running bad

PokerOwned God
    i hate bad beats as much as the next person... yesterday i played in my first pokerowned tourney in months and knocked out a player with a bounty and then a few hands later was knocked out with a pair of kings to a2 on the turn and river, sucked

Banned
    yeah bro that is called poker it happens that why they call it gambling but the thing to look at is those bad beats are a valueable learning experience for all of us, i have lear alot of different betting patterns from my bad beats that help me progress and go deeper into the tourneys i play. But giving up is just harsh if you expect to succeed ijn poker world dont give up and keep trucking down poker world cards all change and you will win buddy it takes time. That is my opion and hope this helps you out a bit

You just have to remember when you get lucky and deal someone else a bad beat. It makes it easier to take them when it happens to you.

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, just remember there's always tomorrow. I know I lost all my games last Saturday with KK or AA, even lost an Ace high flush to a straight flush. But over the next 2 days I won money in 2 tourneys for $10 and $5, and won 1st place in a 3rd tourney for $23. Be sure the tourneys you enter are worth your time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah good advice everyone I took 5 months off at one point last year and it seemed to help a lot. In terms of dishing out bad beats it rarely happens for me, i do dish them out occasionally but not enough for the amount of bad beats I receive

Private
    So Sick! heads up Q10h flop jh9h2s check to the aggressor, bets out sketch `88` i repop to 250 get reraised to 497, i shove...guys got 810off turns a q...river 4d ughh

Banned
    its part of the game... so dont get sick of it! it will always happen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast