Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You seriously don't have a good bankroll management here, playing headsup it's not the best way to build up your bankroll.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    Take easy!! Get up, man...Itīs happens...

I agree, don't play at limits that you can't survive a bad run of cards,,,,it happens to all of us,,,sometimes I accept it ok and then sometimes I blow my top...but the point is I didn't lose a ton of my bankroll....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    playing out of your bankroll has hurt many a good player, even if its pennies it pays to take it slow

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Take Chris Ferguson's advice and if your 'bad beat' empowers more than 5% of your BR, leave the table IMMEDIATELY.

Also, I don't really need to play freerolls anymore but I do take part in the round 1 freerolls at FT with a lot of patience... My advice is this: "Don't forget your roots---oh, and try and play $0.60 cap games."

So many good advice... i'll stress it one more time... BRM!!!! ; )

if you had 28 or 29 you should have never played anything higher the 1c2c or 2 dollars of your money at one time and thats a high number(2 dollarrs) really. people just need to understand and stick with it that when gambling YOU CAN NEVER GO FOR THE GOLDEN RING!!! Sure we all expect to win when we sit down but you have to plan for a loss. IF it hurts your roll in any way, you played to high for your roll. people with no will power or self control will rarely ever change, they dont want to.If they did they would play differently or would know to not put much of there roll in play..

Sergeant Major
    if you see that you lose too much dont play in that day

Banned
    I am very frustrated with Carbon Poker. The variance is unbelievable since I downloaded the software this past week. I am very familiar with online poker so I am not calling it a scam, I have just noticed much more variance with bad beats, etc.. Wonder if it will balance itself all out...

its bad every where, but some seem worse then others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast