Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    HU is a whole nother animal...a game within a game - ak was a gd call in my book - but u coulda waited for PP to call that big pf. great tourey.

Experienced Member
    that was a bad prize for second place, i wouldnt have played it at all

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    yes very far from my breakeven point in my poker career. not too substantial that i couldnt make it back in one fell swoop ;0

Banned
    hu is good you gotta be a boss to play that. My biggest hu was just over 500$ it was against Jarred Hubbard the lock pro

Elite PokerOwned Member
    A lot of you say you wouldnt of played but your full of it. A free tourney for a chance to vegas you would have to be dumb not to give a shot. Also thank you all for your kind words and support/

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Played in a tourney online last night which had 421 people in it and first got a trip to vegas. Needless to say I finished 2nd. I never won anything this big and all through the tourney I thought it was my night. Got heads up and went card dead (I know bad timing). Finally get AK and guy shoves on me I call he has 77 flop comes A-7-2 and i was devestated. To make things worse i rivered a K. More like a rub it in card and i was speechless as my 2 friends who railed me on Skype can attest to. Been playing poker for 7 years and never came this close before so maybe in 7 more years I will finally get it.

Big shout out and thanks to cundo and tuffluck who railed me to the end and was there to give me words of encouragement when I lost. Thanks a guy couldnt ask for better friends.
    Get used to it. You probably sucked out on 20 people to get there int he first place.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Played in a tourney online last night which had 421 people in it and first got a trip to vegas. Needless to say I finished 2nd. I never won anything this big and all through the tourney I thought it was my night. Got heads up and went card dead (I know bad timing). Finally get AK and guy shoves on me I call he has 77 flop comes A-7-2 and i was devestated. To make things worse i rivered a K. More like a rub it in card and i was speechless as my 2 friends who railed me on Skype can attest to. Been playing poker for 7 years and never came this close before so maybe in 7 more years I will finally get it.

Big shout out and thanks to cundo and tuffluck who railed me to the end and was there to give me words of encouragement when I lost. Thanks a guy couldnt ask for better friends.
    HU u really dont need strong starting hands, its just all about how u play the cards u do or dont have, aggression is key when HU.

Anyway, helluva run, good job on a 2nd place finish in that size field.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binkitonetime59 View Post
    Get used to it. You probably sucked out on 20 people to get there int he first place.
    Thank you for those who are leaving positive responses but you jackasses who want to have your head in your ass and just put anything to get your precious 5 pts can kiss my ass and go elsewhere.

hahaha i've done that before

PokerOwned Demi-God
    going heads up for a large win for something like tickets and cash to vegas is nerve wrecking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12