Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

How does some idiot call with j 7?

there was some stupid kid in a carbon free roll i played last night that had 3k with 50/100 and i shoved pre flop and he calls it?of course he hits his 7 and knocks me out...

PokerOwned God
    That's nothing, I pushed preflop with Kings have 3500 at 75/150 and some guy (who I'm not naming but I'm sure he's nice ) called with 83 of spades. He flopped nothing but a spade and hit running spades. WTF!

maybe you shouldnt be shoving without a made hand then LOL and most times it doesnt matter if you have AA or KK lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Great call! the kid is a pro and must know worst hand always in on carbon.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I seriously see more hands that should not win end up winning. its extremely ridiculous

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    yes it is! and happens way too often! just remember in the long run, luck runs out!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I had to fold as again at my local mtt...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Anytime you are dealing with freerolls, you should always expect the unexpected. Many players just don't care due to the fact they have nothing personally vested! It is the ones that act like this in high stakes MTT's that I think should have there heads examined!!!

TON is Gone.
    Pre-break in Carbon freerolls can be hellish for this type of play. There are some who would rather go out early then go into the break below top ten, there are some who will call ANY shove with ANY two if they have you covered, and there are some whom as soon thier stack drops below starting level shove any ace, king, pp, suited or connected.

Post break, a lot of the Big Stack players will call any shove because they have a known cost to the hand.

And of course as has been mentioned... it's a freeroll so there are players who a) don't care, b) don't know an better, c) are experimenting.

One last thing to consider are LLB's. There are a few guys here who play ONLY for the llb's, and once they win them...they just bail unless they are at the top of the heap. Yes it's lame, but they don't give a shit.

What does this all mean? I don't know because even if you take all of the above into account... there is the merge action deck to consider.......

Best to lower your expectations.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    WOw. TON I think you covered it all. Those are all really good explanations and you wrote them exactly how I told you to. Good job !!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast