Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    there are no rigged site a person see so many more hands

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    yea most o the time its the people that are constantly losing money that say its rigged!
    This is definitely not true. In order to have a medium you have to have some on top of average and some way below average..

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    I disagree 100% about that statement. That's just 20 years of experience talking though. Live poker is played a lot "better" I believe cause it seems people take more ownership of the physical cash in their hand than the "virtual" cash involved with online poker. Not as many crazy calls/plays like you would online. Much easier to make $$$ live than online.
    Agree 1000% While yes there are bad beats live and horrible rivers it doesnt happen near the extent of online poker per 100 hands. How can one be a winning player live and break even or below online? with stakes being ALOT lower then you play live.. I used to play 4 to 5 nights a week and wouldnt see in them 4 or 5 nights what i would see in 1 sng online. Its just a garbage statement to say they are the same game cause they definitely are not. If it was even close id be rich from playing online since i play 3 or 4 x as many games then live... Plus live your body(hands, eyes or actions) will betray you LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    this is I have to say the dumbest thread on here and that is sayin A LOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12