Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    thats a pretty freakin sick fold, hard to even believe, lets play together, and fold everything unless if you have the first nuts
    nah doesn't work that way. but i will surely play you.

#NiggasInParis

Yeah but when you take into account your image. Your BB in a limped pot. Flop is checked around and then you lead the turn. How many times have you made a move like this when you see noone wants the pot after everyone checked behind you on the turn.

You imo could make your 500 bet with a wide range of hands, and im sure don has played a bit with you and knows the same, therefore he could shove with a wide range of hands.

The reason i said he is better off shoving rather than flat calling is because you are likely to lead out on most rivers, as it is known you can tripple barrel bluff, So if he has something good enough to call the 500 he might aswell shove because why even call 1/3 of his stack when theres a 90% chance your gonna put him all in on river, So by shoving hes getting some fold equity.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Yeah but when you take into account your image. Your BB in a limped pot. Flop is checked around and then you lead the turn. How many times have you made a move like this when you see noone wants the pot after everyone checked behind you on the turn.

You imo could make your 500 bet with a wide range of hands, and im sure don has played a bit with you and knows the same, therefore he could shove with a wide range of hands.

The reason i said he is better off shoving rather than flat calling is because you are likely to lead out on most rivers, as it is known you can tripple barrel bluff, So if he has something good enough to call the 500 he might aswell shove because why even call 1/3 of his stack when theres a 90% chance your gonna put him all in on river, So by shoving hes getting some fold equity.
    once again i say even though don has played with me and know i can bluff alot .... he also knows cards win in the client . so he has the nuts here.

#NiggasInParis

Fair enough His only possible hand is KQ

Might aswell delete thread as not really a sick fold if its so blissfully obvious he has the nuts
    Last edited by Prawney; 10-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.

PokerOwned God
    You can since you don't like it so much.

#NiggasInParis

If you think about it my arguements make it a sick fold as im arguing how many other possibilties there could be here, so folding 2nd nuts is a sick fold,

Your arguement is its only possible for him to have the nuts so fold is just standard.

So by making all these arguements im giving you props for folding, but you just see me saying he could have something other than the nuts as a dig.

PokerOwned God
    only thing that comes to mind is AJ ... or the same hand i had ... but would he raise AJ given the action? i dont know . guess it was just an instinct thing.

#NiggasInParis

My whole point here is that there is no action to get a read off. I mean its a limped pot. Then the flop is checked down. THen the BB opens the turn. BB literally could have any 2 and as the BB as made no action in the hand other than check pre flop and on the flop how can you get a read of his lead on the turn.

BB could easily have 1 pair, even 2 pair, BB could have turned a straight draw or like you did turn the straight. If your in dons position here and you see BB check pre flop, then check the flop when 1st to act. What do you put him on for his pot sized bet. To me it defo doesnt scream monster. So thats why i think don can shove with a lot more than the nuts.

Also Don's shove was for 2/3 pot, so its not like hes shoving 4-5 times the pot putting a lot of chips at risk. So while AJ is possible it wouldnt really surpise me if he turned over 1 pair with a K or Q for broadway draw.

As I have said every post, While this is a good fold all you said in your first post was could you make this fold and all ive done is state why i probly wouldnt make this fold.

PokerOwned God
    Your thinking is way more complex than most people here. lol

#NiggasInParis

WTF guys, I never make that fold. Forget soul read. It's neg ev to fold that hand over 1000 replays.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast