Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lowball
    against donmega in client maybe

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lowball View Post
    against donmega in client maybe
    no kidding , guy always has the nuts.

#NiggasInParis

Great fold and all but it makes like zero sense given the action. Limped pot pre-flop, checked flop then you fold 2nd nuts to small shove. Getting 2.5/1 on the call with 2nd nuts in a hand that went unraised until turn.

I know your gonna think im just hating but its just an opinion.

The thing that i really cant grasp is that for someone who attempts an above average amount of hero calls would fold the 2nd nuts for so little. But that hand history couldnt lie could it.

PokerOwned God
    First of all , if don limped , you know he doesn't have AA-10's . because he would raise it. don is the type of player with a limp in front of him he is just going to call behind with KQ.
    2nd... don is also the type of guy who only shows the nuts , and if he has the same hand as me good for him , good bet. but i guarantee 80-90% of the time he is going to have KQ when he reshoves 1400 all in in that spot
    and finally , i make an above average amount of hero calls , and an above average amount of hero folds. my ego gets to me sometimes and cant fold when i should , but i can fold hands like this. and you saying " But that hand history couldnt lie could it" obviously means you think i just changed my whole cards. I really wish i had a screen shot , it's ok , ill get a screen shot of the next 1.

#NiggasInParis

i sat was an easy fold to don he wouldnt bluff there and go alll in,, i f didnt have it,,, againt someones else,, u prolly would call tho...

But in this instance with chip stacks i dont see don having any move other than shoving with a wide range of hands. Flatting the 500 leaving himself with 900 and pot being 1500 would be pointless, as if he has nothing a 900 bluff on river isnt getting alot of folds and if he is calling 1/3 of his stack on the turn he will likely put in the rest on the river so shoving just gives him some fold equity. So really if he has any part of that board shoving is his only play.

To me for the odds your getting on turn you just gotta call and if he got the nuts he got the nuts. Like if you flop mid set vs top set, its a cooler it happens. I just dont see how you can make this fold, Not that i couldnt put him on KQ but making folds like this just isnt profitable in the long run.

If you bet your draw on flop then this thread never happens.

This was a great fold, but at the end of your post you asked "could you make this fold" and im just explaining why i couldnt.
    Last edited by Prawney; 10-11-2011 at 11:41 AM.

PokerOwned God
    I disagree with you saying if he has any part of the board he shoves ... hes got to have atleast AJ . but in this instance i just happened to have him on KQ. ... and you don't have to call if you trust your read that he has a better hand. i get that it isn't profitable in the long run vs. any other players ... but against don , someone who almost always turns over the nuts , Ill fold that all day long.

#NiggasInParis

LOL you both need to get a hotel room for one night and bone a hottie at the same time, but then again you two would argue about that also

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    LOL you both need to get a hotel room for one night and bone a hottie at the same time, but then again you two would argue about that also
    she's mine . he can bone the wall. haha

#NiggasInParis

Knight-Lieutenant
    thats a pretty freakin sick fold, hard to even believe, lets play together, and fold everything unless if you have the first nuts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast