Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    And wait, wtf, i just re-read your post and how can you post that and then say its not rigged???

"Its really discusting to know that the merge network has its players litterely conditioned to playing that crap because IT ALWAYS WINS ON MERGE.. Come on .. Anyone that says the merge bs hands don't win more on merge then ANY other site is either "

THAT is saying it is rigged

I dont know if its rigged but I do agree with bong and others that there are more bad beats at Carbon than anywhere else I have played. (Absolute, pstars, full tilt, party poker, ultimate bet, Cake jetset, doyals room, PKR, Titan poker, bodog, bet online, paradise poker, juicy stakes, and lock) I started playing online in 2004. I started out a break even player and after about a year or so a winning player. I am a winning player on Carbon also.

The thing is even though I'm a winning player there I should be a dominating player. It is by far the softest competition of anywhere else and I get my money in ahead or dominating literally 95% of the time. However an unrealistic amount of time dominating hands lose. We are talking AA losing to things like AQ or 92 several times a day everyday type of stuff.

It also wouldnt be weird if this kind of thing happened even for a week str8. The thing is it happens every single day almost every single game. Nowhere else have I had and witnessed so many bad beats in such a short amount of time. Just because it isn't rigged doesnt make this not true. perhaps they just have the worse RNG of any place else. I dont know but Carbon isnt in the same ball park of bad beats as other sites.

Make fun of me, bong or others if you want but the facts are the facts and the fact is Carbon has, to put it lightly, an abnormal amount of bad beats. I am not saying this means anything but can anyone find any pros that play at Carbon? I mean even Lock and 888 have pros/pro teams there. I have searched and cant find even 1.
    Last edited by crypiter; 01-09-2013 at 09:19 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    11 out of 10 times this happens lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ive had brutual beats on many site and in home games. thats why they call it gambling
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

merge pisses me off alot sometimes...there support system is horrible. I hate that they rarely answer emails and give you horrible answers to just shut you up....PS or FTP email support was amazing they would answer within like 5 hours max. Carbon takes forever. HORRIBLE!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thts poker for you... know when to fold em'!

PokerOwned Master
    Seems like it is getting worst corporation wise. Horrible depsoit options

Quote Originally Posted by icecool988 View Post
    People dont realize for merge to have more bad beats against you, that means it is skewed in the favor of others, the ones who are sucking out, why would they choose some players to rig the RNG FOR and others to rig it AGAINST. Rigtards make me laugh, nobody has ever shown any single tiny shred of proof of this over the billions and trillions of hands played... If you really think there are more bad beats than there should be, load up hands into pokertracker and show the stats saying that, dont just spew your mouth..
    This!

Experienced Member
    online in general is just stupid...why is it that winning players seem to only put their money in behind..i cant beleive anybody would ever stick with that strategy and think it would work..id say cheating or using an unfair software program for an edge..my two cents

PokerOwned Veteran
    wow yea thats pretty bad but it happens all the time

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast