Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

It's Better to be a Lucky (Idiot) than Good.

6+ hours into the tournament at the ft. He's going all in every hand.. then sucks out. Rinse and repeat. He crippled me and another guy, only to cause his own demise soon after.

Ouch, that really sucks, especially after 6 hours. What game was it? Did you at least still cash?

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Ouch, that really sucks, especially after 6 hours. What game was it? Did you at least still cash?
    Yeah, I outlasted him. He went out soon after, I ran it until 3rd. He just kept shoving like a maniac. lol It was just like the nightly $1 or $2 deep or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Yeah, I outlasted him. He went out soon after, I ran it until 3rd. He just kept shoving like a maniac. lol It was just like the nightly $1 or $2 deep or something.
    those games are so donkish its such a shame lol doesnt help that merge decided to add like 3 hours late reg on it to boot :/ still nice cash good to see idiots get what they deserve even if it does take a few hits along the way
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

It sounds like the "It's time to go" move.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    6 hours in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glitch in the algorithm. Support ticket sent in.

Makes ya wonder how that idiot even got that far? and if that aint prrof to all the rigged sayers i dont know what is LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

It sucks to go that far and then end up against someone that plays like that. Sometimes it makes you wonder why we play this game when there is people like that playing. I have thought many times about stopping and then something comes over me and I have to go back an play.

PokerOwned Master
    MAybe he only had 6 hours to play and had to leave for work, bed or wife was calling him. Not sure but yes it does suck when this happens.