Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

saying gg when someone exits

Is it really appropriate to say good game to someone who exits before the payoff level.. I see it a lot and if I dont make final table in a po freeroll, it's kinda f that, I dont stick around to see it if I'm out.. just sayin

Seasoned Veteran
    usual if i best i say gg and good luck if i bust... but if someones saying gg after you bust right at the bubble that is kinda dickish in my opinion

I do it out of politeness. Can't help it, it's in my nature. Even if it is on the bubble, just know it's it's not to be a bitch. Whether it's appropriate or not, not totally sure.

If it's not appropriate, I'll keep my fat mouth shut.
    Last edited by Tecate; 09-07-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    imo the person who busts should say good game and good luck, nobody wants to hear good game when they didnt even make it into the money... it obviously wasnt a good game, even worse if you were two outted on river and person who hit it says gg, unless we are friends then its whatever, but ya gg usually isnt polite when said to some one if they didnt play a good game

ill say gg if the player played well, def at the ft a gg is deserved, sometimes i wave bye, the other day i told seaeyes - "sea-ya" thought that was funny....
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I think it sucks when your knocked out and the pop up says thanks for playing, and its like wow rub it in my face.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I do it out of politeness. Can't help it, it's in my nature. Even if it is on the bubble, just know it's it's not to be a bitch. Whether it's appropriate or not, not totally sure.

If it's not appropriate, I'll keep my fat mouth shut.
    Yeah that is why i do it for politeness, i have seen everyone sayin it since i started, but some people around here don't know what politeness is. JUST SAYIN!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    Thanx Momma.. but what does polite have to do with playin for money and wanting to take other peoples chips.. thank you for your money.. now leave.... politely

I don't think it's polite to say "gg" to someone who probably didn't play a good game. When I bust out before the money, I always want to reply "no, obviously not" when folks say gg. But I realize that's kind of dickish way to respond, so I just let it go

PokerOwned Master
    i rarely chat at tables and never really say good game. people just say it out of politeness i think.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast