Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Banned

Trying out Cash games on Juicy - Low Stakes - Good start

I had $1.90 on my juicy account, I never play on juicy really but won a couple dollars in PO freeroll. I have a free hour and decided to play some Pot Limit Omaha cash games, I have raised that $1.90 to over $7 in 5 minutes, think I can do the cash table more often lol. Cash games is something I never play online, why not try it out.

And sitting at the table I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of my winnings in the juicy cash tables and see if I can turn this $7 into alot more, maybe start playing multi tables in the low stakes.

Will post again once this hour session is over.

Feel free to post advice for tourney players playing cash games.

Banned
    I stopped to play the carbon tourney with $8.70 will play more later

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I stopped to play the carbon tourney with $8.70 will play more later
    Sweet. You're not embedded in cash games so it's easy to wait for a big hand and leave. It's good to figure it to sessions rather than big hands however, be careful, since it's the opponent that needs tending rather than the game itself---that's what the rake is for!

I THINK you ran well coz of the 'new' factor of trying something different and you were probably motivated hitherto. I for one (in cash games) look for big hands that my opponents can have and will call with rather than a timing factor.

Good luck!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry