Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Thread: Rounders Radio

Rounders Radio

A couple of years ago I won the Rounders Radio freeroll on Friday night two months in a row...700 or 800 players. Paid like 25 to win. Oh for the good old days before the recession,,, when there were forum freerolls every where...Don't call me a freeroll "whore" ,,,because I'm more of a freeroll "slut", I don't get enough money to be a "HO" lol.
    Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

IMAOOOO at that wagon> too funny. i feel kinda the same way tho now too. I still play a lot of games with RR tho,, and i pplay on their team for the Online forum challenges tooo. theres one this weeekend too, at carbon poker, but if u really a good "freeroll ho" u will already know abou tthat,, and be IN IT TOO> weeee GLGL

I'm on Social Security so freerolls and micro stakes is all i can afford...

PokerOwned Pro
    freerols are my favourite , dont give money , sent money , everything

PokerOwned Master
    yep i remeber those days it was nice easy money people were really fun from rounders

kamehameha3
    why would you tell people your on social security and you can't afford to play poker? Sounds like a cry for help to me! You should try playing call of duty or frogger, you know the free stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kamehameha3 View Post
    why would you tell people your on social security and you can't afford to play poker? Sounds like a cry for help to me! You should try playing call of duty or frogger, you know the free stuff
    Didn't mean to sound that way,,,actually I was bragging,,,, I normally win enough through out the year to withdraw anywhere from a thousand to twelve hundred dollars at the end of year,,,, I enjoy the game and wasn't looking for a therapist, but thanks anyway. And I do play Call of duty, in fact I bought my PlayStation 3 with some of the money.
    Take care
    Last edited by wagon596; 02-15-2011 at 07:34 PM.

well, i resent that kam, LOL,,, i,m on soc sec, too,, for disabililty,, and i play poker,, casue home a lot, hehe.. BUT i dodnt play with my own money anymore,, ONLY money i win from frerolls and other assorted priv games too. then build that up. so wagon, u are not alone there. OK now gl to ya too.