Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Way to go....keep up the good work....don't let one of them donks kick you in the a**.

PokerOwned God
    can you cash out form Juicy? I cashed out a few hundred from MErge so I trust them.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    start so late 11pm is late for many ppl to play another 2 hours lol ----

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    can you cash out form Juicy? I cashed out a few hundred from MErge so I trust them.....
    of course you can. you just need to verify your ID
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    speaking of that dk12, being gone for awhile from online.... Now that carbon has changed, again.... How is their cashing out policies? Do you know? I knew the majority of MTT top 30 players back beginning 2010. I was one of them. I rarely seem them playing, is it because of withdrawal problems?? Any info. would be great...

no idea.. im new to carbon myself... my state was actually banned until recently
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I didn' know carbon banned states.

only a handful of states.... all i know is NY is okay to play now! weeeeEEe~

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I can elaborate on that...They didn't ban states so to say. When Black Friday hit there was a short period of time they continued to allow U.S. players. The sites increase in numbers forced them to stop excepting players, I believe to continue operating as a " small site". Staying under the eye of the government. Once they moved their URL, they reopened to all U.S. players. I can tell you Carbon was fantastic from Jan 2010 til some months after black friday. If anyone believes there is any inaccurate info. please let me know, I have been with the site since '08....

yesterday, my first day playing PO Carbon FR's I went 2-4. 6th place and 3rd place. Although it will get reset at 1:00 I am tied on Grinder page for first. I will grind myself 30 points!! To be cont......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast