Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Experienced Member

Unhappy Horrible heads up beats

Just been playing $30 heads-up matches against some greek guy on stars. i won the first match from playing much better than him.. and then the madness started.

Next game the very first hand i get QQ and he pushes all in with QJ.. flop runs out QJJ.. turn J.. So sick!

Rematch: i get AA very first hand he gets 66 and pushes, board runs A69K6.. pokerstars doesnt half wind me up sometimes! Oh well part of the game!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    It's rigged sorry to say, dude. I just play for the company.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    That's tough man. I hope your not playing for money making.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by crozza3 View Post
    Just been playing $30 heads-up matches against some greek guy on stars. i won the first match from playing much better than him.. and then the madness started.

Next game the very first hand i get QQ and he pushes all in with QJ.. flop runs out QJJ.. turn J.. So sick!

Rematch: i get AA very first hand he gets 66 and pushes, board runs A69K6.. pokerstars doesnt half wind me up sometimes! Oh well part of the game!!
    For realz? Quads b2b, both times against your nut boat? I mean there is crazy, there is wild, but this almost feels...made up. Wow.