Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Master of The Come Back

Bad Beat in 15$ BCP Tourney

PokerOwned Pro
    If you are referring to the bad beat prize pool. You have to get beat with quads or better...and use both of your pocket cards. Altho that does suck to lose AK to a low hand....but it happens all the time

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep, things like this often happens to me as well...

Honestly, with only the final image of the table, there is no way to tell if this was a bad beat. When did the final all-in chips go into the pot? If the main action was post-flop, then you were already basically even odds to tie or lose at that point. After the turn you were a big dog to win the hand, although your odds to tie improved. Was the 8-3 severely short-stacked or all-in in his big blind?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Rough hand that stinks. Good luck next time around.

PokerOwned Master
    No hand is safe in online poker. Get used to it. This will not be the last time it happens to you.

PokerOwned Pro
    yea not that bad of a beat and wouldnt even qualify for any promotions - but sorry for your loss - ak is a draw hand - it loses lots of times

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what are you talking about!? this is not even considered to be a bad beat. what are the details? did you go all in preflop? if you slowed played it before the flop and then went all in, he has an open ended straight and nailed you a AK as your hole card. he played this perfectly fine. you just got sucked out. but there's no information about it. where he is in chips, how much you beat, what ranking was he on the leader board. if you saw this flop and bet more than you are the donk since you didn't hit anything, have no draw and only was hoping that you have the high card lol