Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Knight

jimmyd1953 tourney at ub pokerstop 100 freeroll

so far today i blew chance to place in the money in a 6 seat turbo 100 freeroll. im in 7th and it pays top 9. 12 left. the hand before i limp in on aq. i get reraised allin , i fold.1200 chips gone , 13k left. next hand i get aq, i want to drag the blinds and then stall the clock until 9 r left. 1st to folds i shove allin and the small b calls with most of his stack with 5s. i would have folded in his shoes. i miss . im out no money at eleventh. i messed up in my opinion.

Oh well that's poker..it happens..good thing is you know where you made your mistake so next time will be better..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sergeant
    Sometimes the flop is good to you & sometimes it isn't . Same basic thing happened to me yesterday, I was in 6th paid 9. I had AA & he had QQ we both went all-in. QQ flopped & I ended up in 17th But at least it wasn't 10th lol...

Experienced Member
    not bad of a play on your part jimmyd1953..........less than 10 bb`s left with antes coming off you aren`t going to last much longer in that position.....and backk to backk AQ usually means card dead for awhile and possibly pushing with junkk at which point you get maybe the bubble seat and feel even more down because you didn`t push with your AQ the first or second time......I would probably have called the first AQ myself.....and been out or dubbed one hand sooner than you.....depending on whether or not you have any money on your pokker account.....sometimes if you just want a few buckks on your account the fold option is best but if you have some dollars than having more chips at the final table can be more useful to you in the long run.....because you get to move up on the money ladder.....just my thoughts and the way I play so close too the bubble....at the moment myself I am brokke on ap and ub so I would makke the fold probably.....but if I had more than 10 buyins for my fav game than I am pushing in that spot too......
    You have to kknow when to hold'em, kknow when to fold'em and kknow when too bite your tongue!

Knight

jimmyd1953 freeroller

u could say i may possibly play mere freerolls than 99.99 % of people. and now im up to 50 a day cause i finally figured out how to get in a lot of private freerolls. today i had a chance to win big in a gold chip 1000 tourney. went out in 25th for 5.50 . i got 2nd a moth ago for 140. no stalling in this . made a lot of no calls that would have won big , layed down pocket 10s when 2 went allin holding ak and a6. i woulda won. i dont know what buy in u have to play , when players play good and not crazy. does any one know of good tourneys for 5 buyin or less ?