Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    you would be one of them players lilg get your photo id ready
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    its not the fucking points that matter it is on gp zab is allowing this to happen over and over
    Here is my standpoint.

Earnings are paid out in VIRTUAL CURRENCY (PokerOwned Points)

Sure you can redeem Carbon Poker cash.

But also speaking.. I can give a crackdealer a bottle of pepsi for a gram of kush. (I wish LMFAO)

Does that mean you need to be 18 to buy pepsi products now?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Oh and this is a gpt site, not a gambling site.

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    lol yea zab can enforce the age limit on here, by telling everyone to send him a picture of their id and go through the hassle of verifying everybody. yea like that will happen, this is a vent of a assumed "minor" that has beaten you at poker. Yea i agree minors gtfo, but it's irrational for zab to police everybody lol
    Exactly it's totally irrational for Zab to police everybody, and as Rambler said it's the poker clients job to worry about the minors.

lmao g cmon man ur too funny.....zab site is for points idk if hecan get introuble for that but maybe if he does a redeem for an underage person giving them carbon money as a redeem that may be a problem....its like selling alcohol to a minor i would think? since u gotta be 18 to play who knows lol and i like the underage players they all suck 9 times outta 10 so keep them comin lol

Banned
    another pointless ramble and vent, just move on ignore the kid and send info and allegations to poker site

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Here is my standpoint.

Earnings are paid out in VIRTUAL CURRENCY (PokerOwned Points)

Sure you can redeem Carbon Poker cash.

But also speaking.. I can give a crackdealer a bottle of pepsi for a gram of kush. (I wish LMFAO)

Does that mean you need to be 18 to buy pepsi products now?
    virtual points that normal ppl pay for with our hard earned money for real this is a very serious matter no joking about it your under aged too you shouldve have a opinion here let the adults talk

Seasoned Veteran
    You don't have how to know who is underage or maybe who is 18+. so, all kids are allowed to play online poker.

Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    virtual points that normal ppl pay for with our hard earned money for real this is a very serious matter no joking about it your under aged too you shouldve have a opinion here let the adults talk
    Go sleep it off lilg. You are big time in debt, and you're pissed you lost again in the client. That's all this is about. Everyone knows you will be back, just go cool off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast