Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: raffle winning!

PokerOwned God
    good win. so they got rid of the scrach off free 15 points for this? seems reasonabke - you get 1 freee chance a day right/ and u can buy more. hmmmmm jury still out on this

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Why are you guys so nasty to this person? Yes, I have read a number of her threads...but damn....she ain't saying nothing the rest of you don't say in chat and in client. Sheesh!
    Actualy she is saying things the rest of us don't, and doing so for the twin purposes of Trolling and Tiltting the guys u r reffering to.

It seems to be working too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Why are you guys so nasty to this person? Yes, I have read a number of her threads...but damn....she ain't saying nothing the rest of you don't say in chat and in client. Sheesh!
    thank you paisleysky i never cuss in the chat, never cry to the person wishing them to die about a bad beat unlike some people.. it boils down to jeolously, and also having a different style of personality.. i know who are the decent people on here, and who arent..

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah i dont like this .... this is a very hard to win

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I used so many tickets yesterday, im embarrassed to say how many, and def wont be playing it again. I wish I could disable it, I posted that I wont buy it and I did right after that. I need help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234