Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: raffle winning!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    the odds were against me, but in the end the turk always wins.. i have won the largest raffle to date making me the #1 raffle player as well as the #1 poker player... now imma enjoy this win with a nice glass of champange
    So do you play poker like you do the raffle all based on luck and hope you win... lol also it was the first raffle won so yes that would be the biggest one to date lol #1 poker player where? congrats on the win but silly things to say. I was reading some of the stuff people was saying on here and now I can understand why they would say some of it maybe a change of attitude would get people to say congrats more. just sayin but gl to you and your points hope you get donked in client lol

i won the raffle a few times....pretty cool....

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow, unreal. Cant believe someone actually won this. I really thought the system would just pick the numbers that no1 had selected. At least we know its real now. Still wont spend pts on this, other than the freebies. I can at least hope now...

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i love the new raffle, great job zab on making such a awesome new promotion!!

Attachment 1356
    Impressive, but it would be even more impressive it it showed how many raffle tix you guys bought to win your points

but how much did you lose loolol
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

I hardly play.. but 1st time i ever did i bought 2 tickets and won 262 on both of em! woohoo, yay me lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    you make me jealous, i usually buy a ticket a day...or play it when i watch videos....sucks to not get any...what kind of a program are you using?
    Last edited by papaia; 01-12-2013 at 10:41 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ofg View Post
    Wow, unreal. Cant believe someone actually won this. I really thought the system would just pick the numbers that no1 had selected. At least we know its real now. Still wont spend pts on this, other than the freebies. I can at least hope now...
    Would be even more epic to know what sort of number generator it uses...there plenty of in the net for free use and download lol

PokerOwned God
    I agree. But the lottery could've stayed on too. Just my guess.

PokerOwned God
    I bought a ticket, got one number right and received a free ticket. Not sure if the winning number i did get was for the purchased ticken or one of the free ones I had.

Why are you guys so nasty to this person? Yes, I have read a number of her threads...but damn....she ain't saying nothing the rest of you don't say in chat and in client. Sheesh!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast