Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Thumbs up Quick Freeroll brag

Not a huge deal for you poker Gods out there, but I took first place in a $100 freeroll last night on BetOnline last night. I've made the money a couple times (if you call a quarter here or there "the money"), but this is my first time placing on top. Glad to see my play and study starting to pay off. feel like I"m making plays with reason behind them.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastson76 View Post
    Not a huge deal for you poker Gods out there, but I took first place in a $100 freeroll last night on BetOnline last night. I've made the money a couple times (if you call a quarter here or there "the money"), but this is my first time placing on top. Glad to see my play and study starting to pay off. feel like I"m making plays with reason behind them.
    Sweet how much did you win for first place and how many players in the field?

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    goood jo b,, i have been doin so shitty lately it isnt funny

Quote Originally Posted by AAallday View Post
    Sweet how much did you win for first place and how many players in the field?

Wanna say there was between 1000 and 1100. . .$18 for first.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hell its free money. always nice to have no money invested ina a tourney and come out with some!

PokerOwned God
    way to go! now go play AA, QQ and KK and watch them fail to jj 5x in a row. sometimes studying and the right plays don't work. Enjoy the silence....soon it will be lap top punching time.